What's new

Have you regretted something that you bought online?

I have regretted buying some things online in times past. The experience wasn't a very good one because the product looked completely different from what I saw. Luckily for me, I could return it and my money was refunded.

It does occurred to me on a different occasions ordering stuff online and what I will get in return is not what I asked for and I was so disappointed when such happened and to return it is not an easy task for me so I have to bear the loss and make use of it like that. So I was once a victim of ordering something online and don't like it

Not at all. Because I don't order from unknown or not well known websites. There are well trusted sites to shop online like for example jiji and jumia. This are well known and trusted online shopping market were you can order for your goods and get it right at the front of your house.

Sounds like you aren’t very good at buying things that you need as opposed to things that you want and you don’t think about it long enough and shop for the best deal for things that you not only want but you need.

Buy less often. Make it hard to spend your money. Think about something you want for a long period of time. Often the desire for something is more fulfilling then the getting what we wanted.

From my personal experience, I have regretted about something I bought online because the display picture was not what I received. Another one was when I bought a power bank in a popular Nigeria online store, of all the items that were supposed to contain in the pack, one was not working at all. I just have to forget it and learn my lessons.

Well....I never buy anything online before because of the fear of fraudsters and scammer.but I have someone that I bought something online that never.regret because he requested for was what they gave him and everything worked perfectly.

Yeah, i have regreted it was a phone from a popular online store. I tried to call the customer service for a return pickup but they didn't give me a solution to my problem, another one is cloths i bought online.

No I haven't. I have always been lucky to patronize legit vendors and get my stuffs delivered without much delay and issues. All the items I have purchased online came just as expected and it gives me much more courage to keep patronizing vendors online.
You must be reading a lot of reviews before purchase, because it helps a lot to prevent from buying into low quality products.
I don't really order things online, i like feeling my goods before purchase, but I have ordered online a few times and it was smooth except a time when I ordered for a makeup product online and I got something else entirely delivered. I contacted the support and I was refunded so I won't say it was a regret still.
Good thing that you got a refund. A lot of sellers doesn't let a customer return their purchase.

As I am like this i have never regretted of buying something online .the reason is that as our place is far from the company selling the products ,even though they will still bring it to our place and their products usually have warrantee .

I sunk in about $200 back then in a particular product that turned out to be a complete misrepresentation of what was being sold online and that's how we lost the capital sunk in it was completely disastrous. I have had several fair share of buying misrepresented facts online.

Online stores or Vendors are always tricky at times with what they post. I haven’t bought anything online that I regretted but I have seen lot of people lamented on social media on how they were scammed by stores online and Vendors who takes time or not give replies when customers return goods.

Yes many times. There was a time I bought some goods online. I actually imported them from China and checking the goods on arrival I discovered they are of very low quality.

Some years back, I bought a startimes decoder on jumia. After the product was delivered, I checked the package and was rest assured that it was complet; seeing the decoder, the remote and the antenna packed separately. To my disappointment, a month after when I wanted to start using it at my viewing centre to show Europa league ( the primary purpose for which I bought it), I discovered that the antenna wasn't complete, there was no signal bud to which the signal cable will be attached, a call to startimes customer care number also revealed that the decoder had been used by a customer before so the 2-months veiwing bonus has been used. See me see 1-chance. The worst is that by then, the 1week return policy had elapsed. See gobe.

Yes sometimes I regret because the item is not worth it or it is defective. Sometimes it can be return and sometimes it cannot be. So you should be careful when buying online. There is 50 percent chance you will buy defective products.

According to my own point of view, many people have regretted what they bought online. I have also regretted something I bought online, I bought a cloth and it was fake. I was surprised at first, but latter a friend of mine also told me that he had also bought a fake cloth online

i haven't bought many stuff online but the few i have had the opportunity of buying have all met my expectations. The only precaution i applied is i always choose the option payment on delivery. I am yet to get to the point where i will entrust my bank details shop online though i have decided to sign off 1 account for online activities where i will only fund it when i need to do transaction

I have bought something online that I have regretted buying. I once saw an advert about a camera and a microphone on Top the price on the product was 4,900 naira so I immediately order the product without reading the full description when I later found out that the product being sold was not the camera but rather the microphone on it.

When buying goods online, it is good to have an open mind so that when you see a different thing delivered to you, you wont be disappointed. I once bought a bag online, although the design with what I saw online is the same thing but the quality was different, it looked like an old used bag. I had to return it to get a refund.

I once regretted buying a projector online. The quality of that particular projector was so poor that i had no other choice but to return it. i think that is the only time i have regretted buying something online

I have not had this experience before apart from me purchasing a coupon which worked nor got me enrolled into what i wanted.naturally a regret would follow.but i have seen people gnashing teeth for buying something online and its substandard compared to what they ordered.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back