What's new

Have you regretted something that you bought online?

Well I have indeed regretted buying something online. There was one time I saw a product on Alibaba, the product looked beautiful and classy on the website. But when I bought it and the product was delivered to me, I didn't like the product so I had to return it.

Yes I have regretted buying some stuffs online due to wrong specifications provided on the site. After it was delivered to me, I discovered it's way too small for me and I had to return it and to get back my money is like hell.
It's really hard to get your money back. Some sellers don't even allow to return the products. I just wish the seller would be more responsible with the details regarding on the products they are offering to avoid having complaints from the buyer.

I am not a shopaholic. I am also not an impulsive buyer. I make a purchase, online or offline, only when I want it badly or it is useful to me. Since I buy products and services that I actually use, I do not regret buying any products, either offline or online. Having said that sometimes I end up buying low-quality products and services and I have to regret it.

O yes of course. I bought two 5 flash drive on-line. All the flash are from same seller. Never knew am in the wrong hands. I bought 2 for younger ones then 3 for my neighbor. The one I bought for my young ones got spoilt same day within 2weeks of using it. I think my neighbor owns didn't last as well. That my worst experience so far.

I am not a shopaholic. I am also not an impulsive buyer. I make a purchase, online or offline, only when I want it badly or it is useful to me. Since I buy products and services that I actually use, I do not regret buying any products, either offline or online. Having said that sometimes I end up buying low-quality products and services and I have to regret it.
I find myself similar to you having a discipline when it comes to purchasing something. I only buy things that is really needed like necessities and unlike for some, I don't follow the trend that much.

I just don't like it when the product that was delivered to me is not what the seller pictured it.

No i never regretted because i didn't buy a single thing through online. I didn't say that every time the thing is not good but mostly times a person buy anything through online it is defected. So i can't prefer to anyone to buy online shopping.

I don't deal much with online stuff but recently I found my self attached to searching for productive stuff. In the process I got introduced to an online purchase but not to be delivered but as a business that as the fowl lay egg you are entitled to a percentage but at the long run it was a scam.

No i never regretted because i didn't buy a single thing through online. I didn't say that every time the thing is not good but mostly times a person buy anything through online it is defected. So i can't prefer to anyone to buy online shopping.
I can understand your reservations upon buying things online. I was also very against the idea of purchasing online. I had hesitations as well, but what I do is I just read different reviews. Once I find a reputable shop or site, I'll be at ease to order.

There was an item that I bought online that I regretted buying because i just felt like I don't need the goods not that it was faulty or not upto quality. If it was faulty, I would have definitely returned it.

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
It depends what type of goods you buy on line. I am a fan of books and I buy them on line from different platforms, to be honest I have no regrets thus far because I having getting what I wanted.
So as I said earlier it depends on your interest of goods you buy on line. So far so good, quality is fine.

It depends what type of goods you buy on line. I am a fan of books and I buy them on line from different platforms, to be honest I have no regrets thus far because I having getting what I wanted.
So as I said earlier it depends on your interest of goods you buy on line. So far so good, quality is fine.
That's a nice angle to think of. I suppose the type of product one wishes to have matters. Most of the reason why someone regrets their purchase is because they received an low quality products. The contents of the books are what matters, but to other type of product, it's the quality.

Yes, most of the time I've regretted buying things online. I think the products online are usually magnified to entice the customers. I got some things online and when I received it, it looks smaller in size than what I expected

Yes I have regreted something i bought online like suit wear the size I order for wasn't the one the company brought to me, it was painful sincerely. The same issue also applicable to the shoe I bought as well.

No I haven't. I have always been lucky to patronize legit vendors and get my stuffs delivered without much delay and issues. All the items I have purchased online came just as expected and it gives me much more courage to keep patronizing vendors online.

Several times, when I initially started buying goods especially cake tools on AliExpress, I noticed that each time they arrive, they are smaller than I expected. Too small to the extent of me giving them to the kids to play with because of how useless the product is. Then I started conducting more research by reading the reviews from Nigerians only to ascertain the quality and size of the product.

Buying things online is good but sometimes it can be funny, a friend of mine bought a slippers from an online store, when it was delivered it was quite different from what we saw online before paying for the orders.

I don't think that bitcoin can can have a dip that big to allow that. Most times when bitcoin is rising other coins are and when falling same. So bitcoin controls the entire market including etherum and all coins in the market.

I don't really order things online, i like feeling my goods before purchase, but I have ordered online a few times and it was smooth except a time when I ordered for a makeup product online and I got something else entirely delivered. I contacted the support and I was refunded so I won't say it was a regret still.

Yes a lot of time here in Africa we are not used to buying things online I guess. Bought goods I had to return as they failed to fit the description given by the seller. Sellers tend exaggerate the goods the up on the internet.

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
Yes especially fashion items, I've vowed not to buy again online. What I saw online was quite different from what was delivered to me.
I'll rather go to a store and buy what I can see and even try it on before buying
And I notice most online prices are highly inflated.
Post automatically merged:

Yes especially fashion items, I've vowed not to buy again online. What I saw online was quite different from what was delivered to me.
I'll rather go to a store and buy what I can see and even try it on before buying
And I notice most online prices are highly inflated.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back