What's new

Have you regretted something that you bought online?

What can you do if you purchase something and instantly regret it? Well, you can return it. You can try to resell it. You can force yourself to wait to make any purchases over $100, save the same amount of money you “wasted,” give yourself seven seconds, or something similar.
True you can return it. But most online platform won't return your money. Instead, they will allow you to shop for other things with the same amount you use in shopping that product. One way or the other, the money remains with them.

I have rememberd that last year I bought two pair of jeans pents online, it wasn't that they delivered a useless pents that pains me but the number of weeks it took. Like it was really frustrating and i stopped myself to purchase online next.

There was a time I bought some goods online. I actually imported them from China and checking the goods on arrival I discovered they are of very low quality.

If you buy most of the things you need online there is no way you won't experience that, there are times you get something online and the way you expected it to be is not, you get angry so much that you just regret why you buy that thing. There was a time I decided to buy a phone from aliexpress, a xiaomi phone precisely, the specifications listed on the site about the phone was what attracted me so I made the purchase, I had to wait like a month before my product could get to me, that alone has already pissed me off, after my product arrived I was so happy to receive it, I opened it up and I found out that a charger was missing and the specs I saw on the phone when I switched it on was different from what I was expecting, I got so angry that I just gave my younger brother the phone, I regretted buying that phone and ever since I haven't tried buying from that store again. So regretting is something you will definitely come across as an online buyer.

Yes I regretted a lot, when I bought a 64 gig flash drive from jumia
It's boldly written refundable with the first week after you bought it
The flash drive lasted for up two weeks and it just stopped working
Without any physical or mechanical damage, the flash drive didn't spoil on the first week
It so pains me and I can't return it anymore, I regreted buying the flash drive from jumia

Multiple times. The sad thing is that I kept giving online vendors another chance and refuse to learn from my mistakes.
I once bought airpods online quite expensive only for me to receive something else upon delivery. I couldn't do anything because the vendor said that's the picture he showed me online then I knew looks can be deceiving

I don't really buy anything online, but I have seen some of my that bought something that regret why buying it, she bought jean trouser noticed that what she saw online wasn't what them delivered she regretted buying it.

So many times that l can't count. You order for something based on what you saw online, but when they deliver after wasting so many time, they will disappoint you by presenting something so different from what you ordered. It's so annoying and frustrating.

I haven't really shopped online before but my friend have some only complained that the shipping fee is high, some doubted the quality of the goods when it arrived, some were like the goods didn't even meet the standards of the price.

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
Yes I have regretted many times shopping online. It because I bought products for local companies or product sellers who are working just for the sake of money. They don't want to deliver you what you want to get. Not only local platforms, but many people are doing this of very famous platforms too. I have decided now that I would not take that risk again because I don't want to regret again by doing so.

I have lots and lots or regret of most things I have formally bought online before, most of the products are just overjoyed and does not meet expectation to the bearest minimum at all, especially courses, they preach one thing but are totally something else

Yes, I already regretted several times purchasing products online. I remember the first time I received a damaged item is a gamepad, I guess the problem in here is in the courier because the seller told me that it was still fine in their hands.

Tag

Yeah totally true. A friend of mine once bought a set of hand bags from jumia. By the time her order arrived, she realise the photo she saw was not how the bag really is. The bag was as good as a nylon.
I actually had same problem with the company you quoted but I just felt that I shouldn't call the name. They should really be looking at the quality of their products. It's not the first time that I have seen complaints about how bad their items are. I won't be ordering any clothing item online because of what happened. I am almost certain that your friend feels the same way too.

Oh yes, so many time and I got pissed off to the extend I always call there office and get angry to them but still yet I return some and keep some Incase I might need it one day that's why, but I talk to them in a bad ways but after the call I realised thats a bad attitude of me

I've never regretted buying something online and I don't think I've ever regret that because I did not buy something online so easily the only thing I can buy online issue that I don't even make any attempt of buying electronic components online because that is when you will start regretting.

Having regrets for things bought online is not new to anyone already. You could even have same feelings when you buy something offline. The most important thing is that if it is the fault of the vendor then you can always return.

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
Many times I do buy something online and regret it honestly it's not funny. the best way to go about it,is to ask yourself if what you intend to buy is useful for you at that particular moment. When you are sure then you can go ahead and buy it.

I always buy something on an online shop, and I always make sure that what I buy will be useful not only by me, but also by other people in my house. I did not regret buying the item but maybe in the seller of the product because of poor quality control.

I once ordered some items from an online vendor, after telling me that it would take a month before it gets shipped into the country it took extra three weeks before I got the items even when I got the items I noticed that majority of it was already bad and I couldn't take it back.

I bought an adidas shoe online but when it was delivered , i saw that it was used and its base was also very rough and shoe looked dirty. I contacted the company to replace or return my money but de didn't respond to me. It still hurts because it was 50$
That's the negative side of purchasing online. You won't be certain whether the thing is original or fake, or whether it is new or used. The seller can easily post great pictures but ships the low quality product to you You'll just be surprised when the order was delivered to you and it is not what you're expecting.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back