What's new

Have you regretted something that you bought online?

I was looking for a watch to give to someone and then I decided to look online. I saw a lovely picture of a chain watch and I ordered it. On the delivery date, as I saw the watch, I was livid. How can you post a clean picture online and then come up with this ugly piece of watch.
I cancelled my order at the spot.

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
There are some items that i bought online that really disappoints me the moment i received it. Its appearance is too far on the descriptions and picture posted on the online shop.

Concerning a products or goods i bought online that I regretted. Well, things on the online market only looks attractive and quality in pictures than what they will deliver to the customer. I got a wristwatch online but it was not as quality as I expected it to be, the gold plating just keeps washing off day by day

I really love to buy stuff online because I don't like to stress myself,I regret buying alot of things online,I bought a sneakers for myself on my birthday, When I receive the package I was so happy but getting to open the package,I find out that the sneakers was not new,it was just like buying a second hand used material

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
I bought an adidas shoe online but when it was delivered , i saw that it was used and its base was also very rough and shoe looked dirty. I contacted the company to replace or return my money but de didn't respond to me. It still hurts because it was 50$

I've never regretted something i bought online before but there are some things no matter how needy i may seems to be I will never buy it online because these are the things that may not be favorable if you are buying it online example of such thing is used product and I don't always like to buy electronics product online.

I have bought many things online and I was ever disappointed, but not wears.
I do not like to wears online because I know my self that I will not satisfied, that is reason i like to anything wears offline so that I will able to select what I want and touch the quality before I pay.

Buying things online is cool. I seldom regret buying anything online. Though I was bought something online which I didn't really like though I actually paid on delivery. I felt the item wasn't too good after paying for it.

There are very many as matter fact. in fact I've lost count of how many they are especially those that are coming in PDF . they tell you something that they know they don't practice. You'll buy it and you see a different thing entirely that's how bad it can be.

Yeah online shopping really is not ideal especially if you buy expensive items. Don’t rely solely in the pictures because mostly it’s different from reality. I once bought a watch from online that says original but when it arrives obviously it is not.

Yes I have regretted buying some stuffs online due to wrong specifications provided on the site. After it was delivered to me, I discovered it's way too small for me and I had to return it and to get back my money is like hell.

So what can you do if you purchase something and instantly regret it? Well, you can return it. You can try to resell it. You can force yourself to wait to make any purchases over $100, save the same amount of money you “wasted,” give yourself seven seconds, or something similar.

There are many things I bought that I regretted it immediately. I love to try new stuff. Especially no-brand or brand that is not famous. My curiosity is very high, that is the problem. I wanted to know whether those products are okay for human being. For example, I bought BioAqua face products. The most product I regret is BioAqua aloe vera. After my third use of the product, I actually experience worst allergic in the world. My skin had a lot of red patches appeared in just few hours. It was itchy but not painful. Just I keep scratching my skin but I tried my best to control it. It took about three - five days to keep it clear with medication and creams. Then after a couple of weeks, I decided to use it again. I got the reaction. Thankfully, I still have the medication and the cream. So, I took it immediately. I also did not apply the cream that much compared to previous time. I still have the aloe vera bottle in my room. I wanted to throw it but I could not throw it. Yet, I cannot use it and yes, I feel sad when I saw it. So, you can understand how I feel.

https://www.quora.com/profile/Azeem-Deewan
Post automatically merged:

There are many things I bought that I regretted it immediately. I love to try new stuff. Especially no-brand or brand that is not famous. My curiosity is very high, that is the problem. I wanted to know whether those products are okay for human being. For example, I bought BioAqua face products. The most product I regret is BioAqua aloe vera. After my third use of the product, I actually experience worst allergic in the world. My skin had a lot of red patches appeared in just few hours. It was itchy but not painful. Just I keep scratching my skin but I tried my best to control it. It took about three - five days to keep it clear with medication and creams. Then after a couple of weeks, I decided to use it again. I got the reaction. Thankfully, I still have the medication and the cream. So, I took it immediately. I also did not apply the cream that much compared to previous time. I still have the aloe vera bottle in my room. I wanted to throw it but I could not throw it. Yet, I cannot use it and yes, I feel sad when I saw it. So, you can understand how I feel.

https://www.quora.com/profile/Azeem-Deewan

I think anyone that is a frequent buyer from online store would have had an experience. This is true especially if you are involved in getting clothing items as it is more common here. I remember getting a pair of shoe one time in an online store. It came and was the right fit problem started when I wanted to clean it for the first time. The material was shit as it was peeling it was the worst shoe that I had ever bought.

What can you do if you purchase something and instantly regret it? Well, you can return it. You can try to resell it. You can force yourself to wait to make any purchases over $100, save the same amount of money you “wasted,” give yourself seven seconds, or something similar.

I've you observed photography of recent? They make something more pretty and attractive than it really is. You have to be careful when shopping online. Not all that glitter is gold. This applies metaphorically

I once bought a Gionee phone and it had defects. I tried so many times with support but they don't listen to me.

Tag
I think anyone that is a frequent buyer from online store would have had an experience. This is true especially if you are involved in getting clothing items as it is more common here. I remember getting a pair of shoe one time in an online store. It came and was the right fit problem started when I wanted to clean it for the first time. The material was shit as it was peeling it was the worst shoe that I had ever bought
Yeah totally true. A friend of mine once bought a set of hand bags from jumia. By the time her order arrived, she realise the photo she saw was not how the bag really is. The bag was as good as a nylon.

There's this thing and online stuff what is shown on the display picture is not what they delivered. I've once bought a phone online it was okay at first then after some weeks it started developing some numerous faults.

I do, im a fan of noodles and wanted to try different kind of noodles from different countries so this time i ordered a korean black bean noodles it look good and appetising i didn't thought it would taste like that... I don't like the taste and regret buying more than one. But got a little creative and used.the noodles for making spaghetti instead and dumped the sauce.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back