What's new

Have you regretted something that you bought online?

Buying things from an online vendors are very risky only few of them are reliable and trustworthy. I don't really buy things online but the one I got involved in was a bad experience though it was on pre-order and I really regrets it
This is why reading reviews from the site or the seller's page is important. I do that all the time before I place my order. Sometimes I'm so paranoid that even though there's only one bad review out of hundreds of good one, I'd feel hesitant to order it.

Yes there was a time a bought some clothes and other paraphernalia online and when it arrived it was totally different to what I saw online, direct opposite I was so disappointment. But there was little I could do

Yes. I could remember when I ordered a plasma TV online. When it was delivered, I discovered it was not the same model I ordered. Since then I always make online shopping my last resort.

Not most of the time because i usually order from the brands which are availble in my country even of it is on sale or less expensive and they also have improved their products quality so buying online is now become exciting.

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.

Yes, I have got something from online pharmacy store in the past which was really a terrible idea. It was a sex enhancement pills which ended up not doing anything for me when I had sex after taking it. It would never try such again.

I shop online a lot. So, it's very surprising that I have only ever had that experience once. I saw something online, LOVED it, ordered it, only to HATE it on sight when I received it! Luckily for me, the online store was all too happy to take it back and gave me credit to buy something else. Other than that, no regrets whatsoever.

I have never had a bad experience buying online. I always make sure I check the goods i order very well before making payment. Besides, I always deal with reputable online channel so they don't normally sell or deal in some fake products.

Yes, this was first time i have ordered tshirt from one of local brand and that was such a pathetic stuff but after that i got experience and started shopping only from verified shops

No and never because i always buy items and products from brand so they always satisfy my hopes what i was from them because there items are same like what they have uploaded on websites so i never regret online shopping there are so many sites that they are selling fake and copy of the brand so many people got hurt and they regret the things

There are some things that I have learnt through the hard way not to buy from online stores, because no matter how I try to carefully select them, I will end up with either oversize or undersize, so I came to the conclusion that buying clothes and shoes online is not for me, so I give up.

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
Yes I do for three to four times. Sometime the online seller did not sent product according to the merit and demand. That situation makes worried us. And it is still painful. all the seller and companies should try to send the product according to merit. The customer needs should be full filled.

Yeah I have regretted buying alot of stuffs online. There is this the way this things online are being overhyped and then you go about thinking wow, this is really cool but when you order them, you would be regretting purchasing the item.

You see those online market/mall knows how to over hype products... I once brought a hand sewing machine... It looks like a stapler... So much hyping about it... Brought it and did not see anything fancy about it...later spoilt after 2 months.

I have regretted buying item online. I bought iPhone online and I regretted why I have to buy such item online. From the first day I bought the iPhone I have spent so much just to get it working again.

This item would have made me to STOP buying things online but I still understand that there is still lots of good stuff online.

Most times online stores overhype their products, you then discover that the one you seen from their store online is different in quality
Most of the time the picture online is not as same with the real product that you later buy

I have been seeing a lot of people buying something online and regretted and and said that they are delivering bad and fake products, well what I can say is that it depends on what you're buying online you can buy something like brand new products but I don't really advise people to buy something that has been used online because you might not really enjoy the products, I've never had any incidence of buying something online and return it before.

Yes! There was a time I ordered an intercontinental dish online, what I got was not what I was expecting. The dish was having a very attractive name but when it was been delivered I met a packed corn and fish, I was so surprised and it was so expensive. Sometimes you do not real get what you expect when you buy things online.

It is my policy not to buy electronic products online because the problem is the replacement or refund when the product is defective. But I was tempted to order an action camera that was advertised in Facebook. When the product arrived it was defective and wouldn't show anything on the screen. That is very clear that the camera cannot be used. Lesson learned, I have to stick to my policy of not buying electronic products from online stores.

the only thing that i regretted buying online was a cheap wireless and a mousepad, they were serious some cheap bad quality, they are even bad for their price, didn't use that website since then as it was just a waste of money

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back