What's new

Have you regretted something that you bought online?

I have regretted buying something online before. I ordered a black snickers too I just remembered the shoe size was not the one I ordered for

I've regretted purchasing some stuffs online. Advert pictures are really deceptive so I ended up buying knock off low quality gadget. Returning it was almost impossible so I had to give it out to someone.

I once bought an electric cooker online and because of the time it was delivered, I couldn't use it for close to 2 weeks. At the point of usage, it didn't work and I could not get a refund.

Am not that type that do buy goods online,but I have bought cources and books that I have felt were a total waste of money. Maybe because I read and research alot, but what I got was information that was totally free online, and was not even up to my level of education in the topic.

Late last year I purchased two Mattemoiselle lipsticks from Fenty Beauty, the makeup line of the most important millennial of our time, Rihanna. Though I love Rihanna and a few of her other products, I really, really dislike these lipsticks. They’re difficult to apply, they don’t stay on, and the colors do not complement me.

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
In Pakistan there is a big problem, whenever we buy something online they provide us things of low quality.
I myself buy a pair of shoes which were very beautiful in the images, but when I receive you them they were totally of low quality hence I regret to waste my 2000 PKR.

Presently I do not shop online because I've regretted almost everything I bought from online stores..... They always send the opposite of what they display online.... I prefer going to the local stores by myself to get what matches my taste

Yes I've surely regretted buying something online, it is called buyer's remorse lol. There was a time I ordered one colorful shirt online, I was happy and wanted to wear it out on a date, on the day of the delivery, I collected the shirt and was disappointed, the colours were faded and it was even undersized, I had to give it out. Personally I don't like buying things online anymore, there are cheaper stores to get rhe same stuff all around you.

The problems of buying something online is down to different stores you bought from some of them don't keep to the standard of the product you bought in the first place then making you regret what you bought.the best is to buy from a reputable company.

Buying things from an online vendors are very risky only few of them are reliable and trustworthy. I don't really buy things online but the one I got involved in was a bad experience though it was on pre-order and I really regrets it

Yeah, like 2 years ago I got me self a phone from jumia, oukitel, the phone wasn't bad enough though but because of the specs I saw online I kind of hyped the phone not knowing that the antivirus/anti-malware protection was terrible.

Most often, things ordered for through online doesn't meet our expectations.
I had regretted a lot of time but never stopped ordering.
There was time I order for insect repeller, the product never performed anything it was prescribed for.

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
Yes, I have. There was a time I ordered something online and the vendor misinterpreted my order. It was an item that was in a pack. There were three of them in a pack; so I ordered 6 items. It was sad for me to see 2 packs instead of six-packs. The only thing I could get in return was an apology message after I had paid for local and international shipping.

Sincerely am surprised. I have never been a victim of this before neither have I bought anything online before. Pls any one been a victim of this before should please throw more light on this reason being that in my own country, people use to post some threads like what you prefer vs what you get

I have bought so many items online and have regretted for buying them. The recent one was some shoes l order for but when they were delivered, l saw that the quality and the money l paid were not balance and I regretted seriously for wasting such money.

Many times, there are some products that are actually advertised with the best but when it come to sales, they opt to sell the ordinary products to customers since you'll not be there to check it

Yes, I have. There was a time I ordered something online and the vendor misinterpreted my order. It was an item that was in a pack. There were three of them in a pack; so I ordered 6 items. It was sad for me to see 2 packs instead of six-packs. The only thing I could get in return was an apology message after I had paid for local and international shipping.
I'm so sorry you experienced such! Hope you won't ever experience it again. The international shipping alone must have cost you fortune. Did you pay good for 6 packs though? I hope not!

Yes, i ordered some jewellery last year and i was very excited for that but when i received the parcel,i was shocked to see that the rings are fully zinc. Their color are totally off and the earings which i have ordered are totally broke from its lock. That was the worst parcel of mine.

I personally have not experience such, have always loved I bought online, but I have a friend that has regretted what she bought online. She ordered for a nice fitted gown she saw online. But when it was delivered it was another story. Smiles..

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back