What's new

Have you regretted something that you bought online?

There was a particular thing I thought that I was buying a watch but then it later turned out to be just straps. I was very angry because their marketing was very deceptive and you will actually think that it was a watch.

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
Yes many times I often waste money on things I don't really need In the past I wasted more money than now on these tings sometimes even tho I don't use them often they still can be useful in certain situations

There was a particular issue that I thought it was my size because of the way it was describe there but it later turned out to be something else. The most annoying thing is that they took a long time before they refunded me back.

yes, I ordered a product online, I used it as instructed but did not get the desired result after almost finishing the product, I was disappointed and ever since then I have not bought anything online, I prefer to locally outsource anything I need

I never bought online because it may have problems instead I go for shopping physically, I take what I need with suitable sizes and prices, online shopping has some problems to be solved.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back