What's new

Have you regretted something that you bought online?

I've regretted a set of cutleries I ordered online, the way I saw it, it looked durable made of strong steel but when it got to me my baby played with some of them and had them bent over. It sucks till date.🙅

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
No, I haven't regretted what I bought online.
If you had wasted money on a wrong purchase, then there's nothing to be done.
It is best to use that item

Yes I have regretted buying some things online because most times what you see is different from what you get and since I experienced that I decided not to buy anything online again

I can only imagine the stress you must have been through, one thing most of these online stores have in common is their poor customer service. How did they handle the issue though? Did you get a new one?
I was able to get their attention after I sent them a message on social media. I return to the products to their office and I had to wait for 7 days for them to verify my claims and an additional 7 days for them to send me another one.

I was able to get their attention after I sent them a message on social media. I return to the products to their office and I had to wait for 7 days for them to verify my claims and an additional 7 days for them to send me another one.
Wow, that's really a long process, I believe this is also another disadvantage when it comes to shopping online. It takes too much time to return the product and get a new one if there is any issue. Would you shop with them again?

Buying wears online has been an issue due to the quality that might eventually be delivered. You might find out you have overpaid for what was eventually delivered

Many websites do offer money back guarantee on clothing items. However, I am sure there must be a limit on how many times you can return the product.

I have not experienced something like that. Maybe it's because I really prefer physical shopping as I always get the chance to see and inspect what I'm paying for at the spot.

Wow, that's really a long process, I believe this is also another disadvantage when it comes to shopping online. It takes too much time to return the product and get a new one if there is any issue. Would you shop with them again?
The thing is that I have a wide variety of options to choose from and those ones from reviews treat their customers better. It is highly unlikely at this moment that I am going to use their store again.

The thing is that I have a wide variety of options to choose from and those ones from reviews treat their customers better. It is highly unlikely at this moment that I am going to use their store again.
That's nice, amongst all the various online shops you have made transactions with, which would you consider has the best services so far?

I've regretted a set of cutleries I ordered online, the way I saw it, it looked durable made of strong steel but when it got to me my baby played with some of them and had them bent over. It sucks till date.🙅
Funny.
Some times the pictures you see displayed on the screen are not the actual thing you get to see on delivery. If the cutleries had shown signs of non durability earlier, it would have been returned.

Yes many times. There’s this thing with online stores where they overhype products in the display pictures I know it’s part of market strategy but it’s not cool on the customer’s part. I bought some products and what I saw on the shopping site is different from what was delivered
I also fell for this. They pay people to make good reviews on below standard goods just to lure people in. You buy it just to discover that everything was all a lie

For someone to regret for buying something online. The person would not have delivered his goods bought or order online. I don't use to buy things online because I know my capacity.

There was a time that I bought a couple of shirts online and it turned out that the give me an entirely different product. I was able to return it but then the main aim in which I bought it was already defeated.

I have never bought anything online before. If I am interested in anything I will rather prefer to get it off line because that is just the most preferred way of getting my products.

I don't normally buy goods and products online because most of the online stores always gives you the opposiste of what you ordered online and i prefer buying what i can see and feel

Actually I have not regretted any item I bought online because I have not been very good at buying products online. I only bought twice and it was delivered successful.

There are quite a couple of times that I have wanted to buy something online and it did not turn out to be successful. This usually make me angry especially when I think that the company should have done much more to avoid such.

Not me personally but it actually happened to my sister...
She bought a new Nail polish and after she've heard that this polish is posioned from her friends she then regretted for buying it ... anyway it costed half a dollar or around as I remember so It wasn't a big deal

There’s this thing with online stores where they overhype products in the display pictures I know it’s part of market strategy but it’s not cool on the customer’s part. I bought some products and what I saw on the shopping site is different from what was delivered

I haven't used that website since because it was a waste of money, and the only things I regret purchasing online were a cheap wireless and a mousepad. They were seriously some cheap awful quality, and they are even bad for their price.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back