What's new

Have you regretted something that you bought online?

I see , what kind of insecurities? Can you explain me more on that? I had a friend here in India who got a job in Nigeria and the whole family shifted there , they are not settled for more than 4 years in Nigeria. They say the country is great and they also have 2 girl children studying there in colleges.
Insecurities in the sense that the fulani tribe in Nigeria are killing people indiscriminately, anyway this only happen in some part of the country but not all. which part of Nigeria is your friend actually staying ?

Insecurities in the sense that the fulani tribe in Nigeria are killing people indiscriminately, anyway this only happen in some part of the country but not all. which part of Nigeria is your friend actually staying ?
I am not sure about the place , but I heard him saying the pay is very good , even better than Indian jobs , I think he is working in some industry there. I have also seen in many movies there are lot of tribal people living in forests of Africa , and people from other parts of the world have interviewed them as well.

I am not sure about the place , but I heard him saying the pay is very good , even better than Indian jobs , I think he is working in some industry there. I have also seen in many movies there are lot of tribal people living in forests of Africa , and people from other parts of the world have interviewed them as well.
Yes but such people that are living in the forest do not exist in Nigeria, those people I am talking about are certain tribe in Nigeria and they are among the majority tribe, they are just raising against other tribe to take over land and property.

Yes there are items like that one feels regret buying them at that moment because you thought they are most needed at the time you're buying them only to find out that you really never needed them

Alot of things I have regretted buying online.i remembered buying an earpod online,it got spoiled a week after I bought it.if it was from a shop,I would have returned it with ease

Alot of things I have regretted buying online.i remembered buying an earpod online,it got spoiled a week after I bought it.if it was from a shop,I would have returned it with ease
There was a time I bought hair Waxonline and actually it didn't work as they said it will and I really regret it buying it online

my god yes I have regretted something that I bought online at one point who was not regretted something that he or she bought online at one point as a matter of fact there was a time or to be more precise it still happens that in my country we do what I ordered versus what I got P.S jumia.

Really regretted a lot of things that I have bought online to the extent that I actually stopped buying things from my popular local e-commerce stores because of disappointment.

Seriously, there is no way you would expect to have me start regret buying what I really needed for myself online and for what reasons should I see myself do that?

I know many people who regretted buying things online. Buying stuff online can be very risky. Nowadays there is also a lot of fraud involved. This is why you should only buy products from reputatble and reliable online stores. Having said that, many reputable online stores have a money back guarantee.

Yes I could remember a time I bought a phone online online , but got the wrong product I demanded , that's why I no longer order online because of the poor service offered by most online product platform

Yes I could remember a time I bought a phone online online , but got the wrong product I demanded , that's why I no longer order online because of the poor service offered by most online product platform
You mean damaged? Well, sometimes it happens due to transportation. Which website you used for ordering the product, because most of the sites I know do provide good packaging before parceling out.

Seriously, it's very frustrating to have such kind of things happen to you when it's very important that you already chose the product and end up getting another.

It has occurred so many times. Pictures online are usually edited to be as perfect as anything. Whenever, you get the stuff,you will be shocked to find out that it's of low quality and below the standard you're looking for.

Seriously, it's very frustrating to have such kind of things happen to you when it's very important that you already chose the product and end up getting another.
That's why most times I make sure I cross check the product and do more verification before purchasing the product , so I don't take the wrong product , but despite that it's not 100% safe

A lot of times my friend, some online stores portray product in a really attractive way but the product is just the opposite. You just have to return if you can.

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.

I have never been disappointed with a product bought online. either I was luckier ... or I knew where to buy and what. : D but I was never disappointed with the quality, the product itself, or the delivery.

There was a time that I bought on OTG flash from a popular online vendor and it turned out that it was not picking up in my phone. I contacted their customer support and they gave me a very tough time.

There was a time that I bought on OTG flash from a popular online vendor and it turned out that it was not picking up in my phone. I contacted their customer support and they gave me a very tough time.
I can only imagine the stress you must have been through, one thing most of these online stores have in common is their poor customer service. How did they handle the issue though? Did you get a new one?

Yeah, I have. I once purchased a pair of shoes and clothes from an online store and when it finally arrived, the quality of what I saw in their advertisement was different from what I was served and as a matter of fact, the shoe wasn't my size

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
Yes. I have ordered a product online before, only to realize in weeks that i had no need for it.
There was nothing i could at the time.
Now, i still have to use it since i have no choice.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back