What's new

Have you regretted something that you bought online?

I have never regretted I purchased anything online. This is because I have never purchased any thing online ever. I believe in going to offline stores physically because you can feel, see, and touch the item you are going to buy. Pandemic made many people purchase stuff online though.

No , Amazon has headquarters in all the country where they are supported and also have offices in more than one city in a country. So , they are having headquarters in Cape Town in South Africa , probably and the item gets dispatched from the headquarters or any of its offices in South Africa directly to your home address which you have set.
Ok I understand ,but does it mean that if Amazon has headquarters in my country I can order for whatever I need from them or do you think that it is only certain goods and products that will be supported in my country ?

Ok I understand ,but does it mean that if Amazon has headquarters in my country I can order for whatever I need from them or do you think that it is only certain goods and products that will be supported in my country ?
It depends on the country , but as far as I know , we can order anything such as Clothing , furniture, stationary item , food items , all basic necessities like Sofa , chair in our country. The advantage ordering with Amazon is they have lot of discounts and offers. I hope Amazon will extends its services to all the African countries as well.

It depends on the country , but as far as I know , we can order anything such as Clothing , furniture, stationary item , food items , all basic necessities like Sofa , chair in our country. The advantage ordering with Amazon is they have lot of discounts and offers. I hope Amazon will extends its services to all the African countries as well.
I to order most of my daily items from Amazon and eBay. There delivery system is very good and they provide the items within stipulated time. Also they provide huge bonuses and cashback.

I'm not that kind of a person that buys everything on an ecommerce or social media platform, so I don't think I have ever bought something I don't like on any online platform before and even if I want to do that I will check the review

Yes I actually paid part payment for a phone online which my money went for. I called and called. And I even hear ladies ordering clothes and getting another kind.

This might happen in the future but for now some African countries are not yet developed like South Africa and the insecurity level sometimes is too much, that is why they prefer to be in a location they are really sure of.

This might happen in the future but for now some African countries are not yet developed like South Africa and the insecurity level sometimes is too much, that is why they prefer to be in a location they are really sure of.
Yeah , we can expect Amazon to start offices in Nigeria possibly , because it is a developing country just like India. There are many developing countries in Africa.

There was a time that I bought this phone from a local online store yeah and when it was delivered I discovered that the power button was not working and I had a lot of issues returning his back.

I have actually regretted an item i bought online some years back,it was not upto standard and i was so disappointed in the platform i bought it from.

People do toil over about what they ordered online not being the same as what they saw during delivery. That's just the nature of online ordering.

It's always very important for people make enough research before they purchase anything online because some of them are fake.

Hmm, don't blame me, its because of how I've been treated online lately, made me to cancel my time out transacting online before discovering Bizdustry.

Seriously, I don't really blame you for any decisions that you make about not getting anything from online shopping malls because I believe that you have a very good reason.

Yeah , we can expect Amazon to start offices in Nigeria possibly , because it is a developing country just like India. There are many developing countries in Africa.
Well at least Nigeria has developed to some extent, but not compared to India .Amazon could have started their own offices in Nigeria but the problem here is the high level of insecurities which can affect their operation seriously.

Well at least Nigeria has developed to some extent, but not compared to India .Amazon could have started their own offices in Nigeria but the problem here is the high level of insecurities which can affect their operation seriously.
I see , what kind of insecurities? Can you explain me more on that? I had a friend here in India who got a job in Nigeria and the whole family shifted there , they are not settled for more than 4 years in Nigeria. They say the country is great and they also have 2 girl children studying there in colleges.

Seriously, I don't really blame you for any decisions that you make about not getting anything from online shopping malls because I believe that you have a very good reason.
You're simply right dear. You know how our country operates when it comes to online, one needs to be careful on order not to fall victim.

I have never regretted I purchased anything online. This is because I have never purchased any thing online ever. I believe in going to offline stores physically because you can feel, see, and touch the item you are going to buy. Pandemic made many people purchase stuff online though.

Seriously, there is no way you would expect to have me start regret buying what I really needed for myself online and for what reasons should I see myself do that?

There actually has been a number of things that I have regret watching online I mostly deeply was a mobile phone I bought and I had a lot of issues trying to return it to them for them to change it for me.

Of course many times i have regretted buying what i saw online because some of things don't look like it when they are brought to me.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back