What's new

Have you regretted something that you bought online?

Yes, I have acquired one shoe 👟 from online store vendor and was asking me stupid questions which led me to buy some stuffs from him.
Ouch, that means you have been duped. Anyway, what about the shoes, was the pair okay with the quality and did it fit you well? I don't advice buying footwear from an online store because the fitting may not be accurate with the size. Footwear is good when you try it for size.

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
I do not think I would regret if I have bought online. Its because I decided to do it so if I regret then I do not have someone to be blamed but myself. If I have agreed in my own free will to buy some things online, then I will see to it that I will not regret later. I will choose what to buy wisely.

Oh sorry about that, I don't know which country you are residing but if you are in African country, do you think it is really possible for you to order something from Amazon and receive it here in Africa ?
I am from India. Yeah I don't think Amazon works in Africa , not sure exactly though. I heard it may work in web version only in South Africa country.

I dont really spend money on frivolities so I don't think there is anything have bought online that have make me regret spending on it. And again is I make research a lot to check quality buyers so as not to buy fake product
Yes I appreciated several things about online when they are not what I ordered for most times they are normally not my size so I have nothing to do than to return it.

The one that that makes a lot of people to regret their online shopping experience is because they end up looking cheaper means to buy stuffs online malls.

I am not used to online shopping. So, I can't really say that I regretted buying stuff online. I think the question is directed to members that do online shopping more often. But the only challenge is that , you could not tell the quality of the product

I am not used to online shopping. So, I can't really say that I regretted buying stuff online. I think the question is directed to members that do online shopping more often. But the only challenge is that , you could not tell the quality of the product

Well, it's a very good thing for you to not be the type of person who loves to shop from online shopping malls, so you can easily rest your mind off the challenges others face.

I did not have interest in getting any products online because sometimes what they are showing online may not actually be what they are bringing to you when you have placed the order for it.

Yes I have had my own shear of regrets on buying products online that turn d out to be mere junks of information. Most of these products are in the form of digital products actually

I am from India. Yeah I don't think Amazon works in Africa , not sure exactly though. I heard it may work in web version only in South Africa country.
You Even understand it more than me, I've never seen someone here in Nigeria that ve made a direct order of products from Amazon, I think it work in South Africa as you said ,but what of India ?

Personally, I don't really know how to regret something that I did on purpose unless it's something that I was forced to do against my will, then I will be regretting it.

Since I don't purchase items online it isn't a possible thing to feel regretted over a spoilt or damaged item since I don't purchase them.

Yes I'm in Nigeria and I bought a particular shoe from an online shopping mall I order for size 40 and they show me the picture but when they deliver it I discovered it was size 42.

So I was left with so much anger in me that I have to ask for refund men I had to order for it back I felt very very bad such online search shopping mall should not make such a mistake because it's hard for one to send such thing back again I was full of regret I buy know I would have bought it off line in shop.

I have regretted somethings in bought online in the past before. A couple of them actually that in bought thinking they were okay were not so okay actually

You Even understand it more than me, I've never seen someone here in Nigeria that ve made a direct order of products from Amazon, I think it work in South Africa as you said ,but what of India ?
Yeah Amazon doesnt support Nigeria as of now. It do works in South Africa alone in the whole continent of Africa. Yeah , it supports India and is most popular online shopping platform here. There are lots of discounts , coupons and other benefits.

Yes, when I bought a shoe online the appearance on the page when I saw it wasn't the same appearance physically
Lol this is quit common in online shops, what you get are usually different from what you see online. This has been a major issue when shopping online, and would still continue to be an issue for a long time.

Yeah Amazon doesnt support Nigeria as of now. It do works in South Africa alone in the whole continent of Africa. Yeah , it supports India and is most popular online shopping platform here. There are lots of discounts , coupons and other benefits.
I do not understand how Amazon delivery work, does it mean that if I am in South Africa and i ordered for a product on Amazon that they have to transport it directly from their headquarters in the western country to African continents for me ?

Since I don't purchase items online it isn't a possible thing to feel regretted over a spoilt or damaged item since I don't purchase them.

Seriously, it's very rare to see someone today who doesn't purchase items from online shopping malls because it's something that has become very common.

Seriously, it's very rare to see someone today who doesn't purchase items from online shopping malls because it's something that has become very common.
Hmm, don't blame me, its because of how I've been treated online lately, made me to cancel my time out transacting online before discovering Bizdustry.

I do not understand how Amazon delivery work, does it mean that if I am in South Africa and i ordered for a product on Amazon that they have to transport it directly from their headquarters in the western country to African continents for me ?
No , Amazon has headquarters in all the country where they are supported and also have offices in more than one city in a country. So , they are having headquarters in Cape Town in South Africa , probably and the item gets dispatched from the headquarters or any of its offices in South Africa directly to your home address which you have set.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back