What's new

Have you regretted something that you bought online?

Yes many times. There’s this thing with online stores where they overhype products in the display pictures I know it’s part of market strategy but it’s not cool on the customer’s part. I bought some products and what I saw on the shopping site is different from what was delivered

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
Buying wears online has been an issue due to the quality that might eventually be delivered. You might find out you have overpaid for what was eventually delivered

I once bought a Gionee phone and it had defects. I tried so many times with support but they don't listen to me.

I hate this kind of service. I mean, there's a reason why they employ support service and yet when we complain, they don't respond.

Yes.

There was a time I bought some goods online. I actually imported them from China and checking the goods on arrival I discovered they are of very low quality.

I couldn't even try to market them because I myself would not want to sell something bad to customers.

So it happens.

I once bought gift card online which I regretted because later I discovered that I can use it based on my country tier

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
Yes! I once bought an inverter and battery online which I paid for, and later on I discovered that it was originally fake

I have bought a jean trouser online, I noticed that what I saw online wasn't what was delivered, the size I selected was different from what was delivered. Shopping online requires utmost care.

yeah, I bought a shoe last month and unfortunately I wasn't satisfied with the quality.

Yes, in Nigeria here, I once bought a Laptop from an online store. It looked good when it was delivered. However, after some weeks the laptop developed a fault and I had to struggle to fix it and attempting getting reimbursed from the online shop.

If you intend to buy anything online, you have to be very much sure about its need for you. Repenting afterwards, makes no sense.

There are so many items I've bought online that I regret using my money to buy. Although, it was the same item on the pictures online but I never know it was zoomed. The main goods was not meant for adult, it end up becoming baby materials.

Yeah it was once tho, I decided to go into business with a friend of mine. We bought stuffs online for resale. There was this wrist watch I bought that was broken already

I could remember march this year I bought a red hood jacket online, it wasn't that they delivered a red useless shirt that pains me but the number of weeks it took. Like it was really frustrating

I'm not really one for buying physical goods online, but I've bought courses and books I've felt were a total waste of my time.

Maybe because I read and research a lot, but what I got was information that was totally free online, and was not even up to my level of education in the topic.

I dont really spend money on frivolities so I don't think there is anything have bought online that have make me regret spending on it. And again is I make research a lot to check quality buyers so as not to buy fake product

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back