What's new

Have you played Pokemon Unite?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Pokemon Unite was released last year around September time if I remember rightly and I started playing it myself when it first came out and at first it took a minute to get used to but once I was used to the basics I was away and spent hours playing it for a while. It's a free game that is a lot of fun if you are a Pokemon fan and can be downloaded on Nintendo Switch.

Have you played Pokemon Unite? What are your thoughts on it and which is your favorite character? Mine would definitely have to be Pikachu for sure!

"I wouldn't say I liked the game. The original idea of game designers was destroyed by ""effective managers"". The pumping system, the balance of Pokemon, their roles — all this instantly turns into a pumpkin, as players-coaches can increase the fundamental strength of their ward with the help of ""battle items"". Pumped items considerably shift the balance in favor of the owners. Despite this, I still love the Pokemon franchise. Last year I even started collecting cards and bought a few on visualst.ca Have you read that now Ash will no longer be the main character of Pokemon?"

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back