What's new

Have you noticed less traffic to your site these days?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you noticed recently that your sites are losing traffic? I noticed my sites have been losing traffic. I'm not quite sure why, as I haven't changed anything. I'm thinking it may just be my sites are less popular than they once were and are failing due to it. Maybe I need to update it and spruce it up some. A face lift can sometimes help a site flourish again.

Anyway, what do you do when you notice less traffic coming to your sites?

All the forums I visit lately have less traffic. Not by huge amounts, but enough to really notice it. I'm not sure how to get people back to visiting forums with Facebook Groups getting all the attention.

Have you noticed recently that your sites are losing traffic? I noticed my sites have been losing traffic. I'm not quite sure why, as I haven't changed anything. I'm thinking it may just be my sites are less popular than they once were and are failing due to it. Maybe I need to update it and spruce it up some. A face lift can sometimes help a site flourish again.

A drop in site traffic can happen for a variety of reasons.

1. A new algorithm update launched
It’s common for search engines to update their algorithms regularly. An updated algorithm, however, can change your website’s ranking in search results.

2. Your website is HTTP, not HTTPS
An unsecured website can also experience a significant (and permanent) drop in site traffic.

3. Your keyword strategy is outdated
An old keyword strategy can also create a slow, steady, and consistent traffic decrease.

You can easily analyse the traffic by using Google analytics. You can even use SEMrush to have a much better idea about the amount of traffic you tend to receive.

Up and down. It's difficult to keep up with algorithm updates and to know what to do.

Often times I'll see a big drop and then it recovers a couple months later.

Considering the fact that I don't have any site talkless of having a forum for myself, I don't know whether this days the rate of traffic whether it's less or still it's much.

Using Google Analytics, you can quickly analyze the traffic.
You can also utilize SEMrush to get a better understanding of how much traffic you typically get.

I am not currently running any website. But, from experience I have while I was running my website, if you traffic is getting low everyday, its a signal that you need to work on your website by writing more quality articles and then promote the articles on forum and social media.

i do not believe there is a sinister move from the traffic source provider, you should really look into your site and try to figure out why your traffic is low as compare to before then work on that.

Well traffic can be up and down as it also depends on how you updates your website and Google also make changes every few weeks means we might lost our ranking and traffic too. It's pretty normal.

If I ever notice a reduction in the amount of traffic coming to my site, I'll analyze data such as the peak periods of traffic and see if I did anything special or put out a particular type of content that period. I'll just rinse and repeat.

If I ever notice a reduction in the amount of traffic coming to my site, I'll analyze data such as the peak periods of traffic and see if I did anything special or put out a particular type of content that period. I'll just rinse and repeat.

Having less traffic is a very common thing. There are times when you experience a low amount of traffic on your website due to many things. It is much better to figure out the cause of such kind of occurrences and diagnose the problem as an SEO person.

Having less traffic is a very common thing. There are times when you experience a low amount of traffic on your website due to many things. It is much better to figure out the cause of such kind of occurrences and diagnose the problem as an SEO person.
You're correct but what if I don't have the funds for hiring the services of the expert. I'll just have to learn about SEO and other possible causes my own way (might sound funny, lol). That's why as a website owner handling it yourself will expose you to a lot.

Yes, It happens to all. I have been seeing this for the last 5 years.

There are times when you experience a low amount of traffic on your website due to many things. It is much better to figure out the cause of such kind of occurrences and diagnose the problem as an SEO person.

You're correct but what if I don't have the funds for hiring the services of the expert. I'll just have to learn about SEO and other possible causes my own way (might sound funny, lol). That's why as a website owner handling it yourself will expose you to a lot.

Indeed, there are many people who have a really harder time hiring an expert because hiring someone would involve paying them money and it all depends on your budget.

Using Google Analytics, you can quickly analyze the traffic. You can also utilize SEMrush to get a better understanding of how much traffic you typically get.

google analytics is a must if you are intentional in increasing the amount of traffic your site is getting, because it would basically show you areas in your site that needs strengthens and where you are doing ok.

I think that it is prudent to investigate your website and attempt to ascertain the reason for the downward spiral in traffic analytic numbers compared to previously, and afterwards respond by improving on the low traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back