What's new

Have you met anyone famous in your life?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you met someone famous? Or maybe you were at the same place, but was too starstruck to talk to them.

For me, I got to see some bands in concert, and also got to meet Giancarlo Esposito of Breaking Bad fame when he came to my college years ago.

What about you? Meet anyone famous?

I had the chance to see Arnold Schwarzenegger during an event but I was in the crowd, but still it was a great feeling to see one of our favorite actors on stage.

I've meet some UFC fighters like Jon Jones who's the current heavyweight champion of UFC. I've meet Francis Ngannou and Dustin Poirier. They are all very popular. I've meet WWE superstars like Jone Cena, and Randy Orton. I'm dying to meet The Rock.

In my college fest, few popular Bollywood playback singers had performed. That's the closest I've been to celebrities. Wish to meet SRK one day.

Not close enough to count. I have been within walking distance of some famous people. I am not really the type to care if someone is famous or not. So if someone famous was sitting in the same restaurant as me I would say "Oh look, it is so and so" and go back to eating my meal.

I once met a former prime minister at a wedding party. I was too timid to ask for a photo but I took a photo of my spouse with him. I never liked the man, though. I think he was the worst prime minister in the coun try in the recent years.

Has there ever been a time where you met someone famous? Or maybe you were at the same place, but was too starstruck to talk to them.

For me, I got to see some bands in concert, and also got to meet Giancarlo Esposito of Breaking Bad fame when he came to my college years ago.

What about you? Meet anyone famous?

I have met a lot of popular musicians over here in my country. Those that are not easily accessible. I got that access because I work with a boss who is always going to see these guys perform on special occasions, and I use that opportunity to see those guys there.

No. I've never met anyone famous or really well known in my life. My brother has. He's always going to comic con events to meet actors. He got his picture taken with Jason Momoa and another with William Shatner.

The only people that are very famous I have been able to meet in my life are the politicians of my country because I used to be very engaged and active in the political activities that is going on in my country. So, on a State scale in my country, I have been able to meet some popular and successful people.

Personally I did meet a few but it's not really exciting me personally I don't enjoy it as many do.
It is nice to see someone from a series or a move you like in real life but I won't really ask for a picture or a signature I would just be a bit excited and would tell about it to my friends and family but that's all nothing more than that.
My sister for example reallyy enjoys meeting famous people she is going nuts when she does and she might even post it in social medias so everyone will know.

I have met a lot of popular musicians over here in my country. Those that are not easily accessible. I got that access because I work with a boss who is always going to see these guys perform on special occasions, and I use that opportunity to see those guys there.

It can actually be very easy for you to meet musicians in my country if you are the kind of person that is always available to attend their music tours. There is always a possibility of running into them and taking some pictures with then. A lot of my friends have been able to do that, so it is that easy meeting them.

No. I've never met anyone famous or really well known in my life. My brother has. He's always going to comic con events to meet actors. He got his picture taken with Jason Momoa and another with William Shatner.

All there famous people are just regular human being like us. The attention which they are getting is over hyped and I've stopped buying it. It no longer entice me whenever they say a popular celebrity is around. I'm popular in my own space.

My sister for example reallyy enjoys meeting famous people she is going nuts when she does and she might even post it in social medias so everyone will know.

It is actually a very common thing for ladies to behave that way because most of them are usually very dramatic and that is the reason why such things affect them the way it does.

There are men who behave that way but it is something that is more popular with ladies.

Jason Momoa is a big personality in the movie industry. I've watched so many of his movies especially the Aquaman, he was expectionally interesting in the movie.

All there famous people are just regular human being like us. The attention which they are getting is over hyped and I've stopped buying it. It no longer entice me whenever they say a popular celebrity is around. I'm popular in my own space.

Well, I believe that you have a very good point about them being regular human being but we are not going to take away from them being famous because of the impact they have been able to make in the sector of the industry they are deemed professional in the job they are doing which is what makes people attracted to them.

When I was in New York for a couple of days, I managed to meet many famous people, but I only saw them from afar and did not approach them to take photos, but I managed to meet Ronaldo and even get an autograph because he was on vacation

When I was in New York for a couple of days, I managed to meet many famous people, but I only saw them from afar and did not approach them to take photos, but I managed to meet Ronaldo and even get an autograph because he was on vacation

Cristiano Ronaldo is someone who is very generous when it comes to appreciating his fans especially when you approach him in a very calm manner. He is not the picture the media paint him as someone who is arrogant. I know a lot of people who have been able to meet him in person and they all had good experiences with meeting him.

Well, I believe that you have a very good point about them being regular human being but we are not going to take away from them being famous because of the impact they have been able to make in the sector of the industry they are deemed professional in the job they are doing which is what makes people attracted to them.
Yes, it's true. Their fame is what padded and added more value to whatever personality the public sees in them. It's not easy to be famous. It's why fame makes money for any celebrity through endorsements.

Jason Momoa is a big personality in the movie industry. I've watched so many of his movies especially the Aquaman, he was expectionally interesting in the movie.

Game of Thrones is one TV show that he appeared briefly as Khal Drogo. I really would have loved it had HBO given him more role and time in the show but had him abruptly ended by dying so helplessly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back