What's new

Have you made money through weird methods?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
If you search online for money-making methods you will come across things like selling feet pictures, selling hair, selling underwear, selling poop, making money by listening to people, etc. Have you made money through weird methods?

These are actually weird and I have never heard of some of these methods but people are weird these days and they find weird ways to earn and spend money that are totally weird and funny

I have heard about these methods but not sure if I will try these anytime in my life and these are not very popular too

I have seen users sharing about earning money by selling feet pictures LOL and even men are earning from it but I don't think I will do anything like that

I have seen users sharing about earning money by selling feet pictures LOL and even men are earning from it but I don't think I will do anything like that

I have never made money doing any of those stuff. I have made money writing articles and I know it is not strange method to make money.

Me too and don't think I will ever try these because somehow I feel they are wrong ways to earn

If you search online for money-making methods you will come across things like selling feet pictures, selling hair, selling underwear, selling poop, making money by listening to people, etc. Have you made money through weird methods?
I have never made money through weird methods. It has always been either online business or offline.

I haven't tried any such ways to earn but have seen many making big from these ways and many have posted their experience on forum coin

I haven't earned money through a weird method. Those you mentioned are true. I've encountered sellers like them selling those stuff Iike hair, others may have sold their body parts gosh. I read a column someone in need of money so she sold her right side kidney in the amount of $5000 US dollars. What a weird.

Selling feet pictures and like that are actually weird but since once is able to earn legally there is nothing wrong lol but I am not planning to try

Selling feet pictures and like that are actually weird but since once is able to earn legally there is nothing wrong lol but I am not planning to try
I saw a site paying people by submitting different styles of walking. It seems weird and I do not have any idea why they have a business like that. They might be group of researchers.

I saw a site paying people by submitting different styles of walking. It seems weird and I do not have any idea why they have a business like that. They might be group of researchers.
I think they must be getting those requests from users so they start posting jobs like that and make money from it and pay us a small share from it

I haven't earned money through a weird method. Those you mentioned are true. I've encountered sellers like them selling those stuff Iike hair, others may have sold their body parts gosh. I read a column someone in need of money so she sold her right side kidney in the amount of $5000 US dollars. What a weird.
That is so weird
No matter how much money I am offered, I don't think I can sell my kidney.

It happened in my country, someone sold his kidney because of so much greed for money. It was sold at a big price for him. He only has one kidney left and that was the reason why sold his kidney, he said he has two kidneys. It was a very shallow reason.

It happened in my country, someone sold his kidney because of so much greed for money. It was sold at a big price for him. He only has one kidney left and that was the reason why sold his kidney, he said he has two kidneys. It was a very shallow reason.
That is bad to me
I cannot sell my kidney even if you will give me billions of naira.

Those who sold their kidneys are miserable beings. they might spend the money on drugs. It will be honorable if spend the money on a sick family member for immediate treatment.

You cannot legally sell your kidneys or any body part but you can donate so it can't be used to earn money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back