What's new

Have You Made any Profits By Investing/Trading Meme Tokens?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So far I have invested only in Dogecoin and Shib Inu. I did not make any profits by investing in Dogecoin, but I was also lucky enough not to make any losses. However, my shib inu investment is at a loss of $100 (based on how much I spent to buy it and the current value). Since I have not sold any of my Shib assets, hopefully, I will recover my investment.

So far I have invested only in Dogecoin and Shib Inu. I did not make any profits by investing in Dogecoin, but I was also lucky enough not to make any losses. However, my shib inu investment is at a loss of $100 (based on how much I spent to buy it and the current value). Since I have not sold any of my Shib assets, hopefully, I will recover my investment.
Investment in meme tokens is not a good choice unless they have great projects behind them, Dogecoin and Shiba Inu could be good crypto projects because Shiba Inu is involved in metaverse and Dogecoin is back by Elon Musk.

Investment in meme tokens is not a good choice unless they have great projects behind them, Dogecoin and Shiba Inu could be good crypto projects because Shiba Inu is involved in metaverse and Dogecoin is back by Elon Musk.
The question was not about whether investing in meme tokens is good or not. The question is whether you have made any profits by investing in meme tokens or not. I thgink thinking dogecoin is profitable just nbecxause Musk supports the coin is a flawed idea.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back