What's new

Have you lost money during the pandemic?

Almost all the business entrepreneur has one way or the other lost some amount of money to the pandemic , for example almost all my good got spoilt inside my store .

Almost all the business entrepreneur has one way or the other lost some amount of money to the pandemic , for example almost all my good got spoilt inside my store .
It was really something of a great surprise because the Corona virus pandemic was sudden and immediately everyone was on lockdown. It affected business with perishable products the most.

I think the lost of money during the pandemic is an under statement simply because I have lost huge amount of resources into my offline business due to the pandemic and since then I couldn't recover from the shock.

I didn't lose money then. Most of us were on lockdown and there was nothing that made us lose our money. I know a lot of people may in one way or the other lose some of their money due to some dubious online investment but this was not happening to me.

I also never lost money during the pandemic. However, I have seen many hyips going scam and claiming that they can no longer pay investors as pandemic made it impossible for them to do so.

The pandemic was a solemn moment for me and I spend most of my time alone and try to figure out the meaning attached to my life. I did not make any risky Investments then.

I lost a lot of money during the pandemic and that was basically because my business was shut down and not allowed to operate fully. I am happy that I am now recovering bit by bit.

What i lost during the pandemic is not my business by the job I was doing under the government , which is why i decided to focus on my online work during the pandemic and was able to survive the lockdown .

I lost a lot of money during the pandemic that it is even a ridiculous right now. Businesses were not allowed to operate at all and I could not make any sales and at the same time I had to keep feeding my animals.

I didn't lose money, I only invested my money to learn a high paying skill during that time and I was busy with that and I must tell you that it paid off and today, I am happy that I took that step to learn something that will boost my financial status and relevance to the society

The pandemic was a period in which I was doing a lot of learning because I was still in school that time. it was not really good for the small business that I was doing because they had to close down.

I lost some amount of money offline due to the closure of my offline business but instead I made some good amount of money by working and investing online during the pandemic.

During the pandemic, I lost my website revenue, however, I managed to sell about 6 websites and made a substantial amount of money. Since a lot of people were willing to start online business, I found buyers for my websites.

Almost every working individual lost money one way or the other during the pandemic , as for me , my goods got spoilt because of the lockdown order and its quite amount of money.

I lost a lot of money during the pandemic and that was basically because my business was shut down and not allowed to operate fully. I am happy that I am now recovering bit by bit.
I think this is actually something that almost all the businesses running at that time faced especially those operating offline. It came with a full force and too sudden to even think of a way out.

Loosing money is an understatement , I lost a whole lot of money during the pandemic , because most of the goods I have in my shop are perishable goods , and they all got spoilt

Throughout the period of the pandemic, I was unemployed because at the time, I was an employee and my business was not yet established. I would say "Yes" because for seven months, we were kept at home without pay.

I think I made a topic about if we made money during the pandemic, but this one is a bit different. Here I am asking, have you ever lost money during the recent pandemic? If so, was it bad? Were you able to recuperate from it? I know a lot of people benefited from the pandemic, but some people didn't I'm sure. To those who it didn't benefit, how much did you end up losing?

It is not just money that a lot of people lost during the pandemic of coronavirus but a lot of people also lost their job and some people even had their salaries or payment slashed to 50% in order for them to still be retained, otherwise you will be sacked and replaced with another person.

Almost everybody lost money during the pandemic directly or indirectly. Many companies sack their employees. And the few who didn't sack didn't pay their employees on time. There was a platform I was working for that time that shut during the pandemic.

I lost 5 months salary due to the lockdown in my country. I think that's about all I lost. My business wasn't really affected during that pandemic period. I promptly reduced the capacity as the pandemic set in.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back