What's new

Have you lost money during the pandemic?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I think I made a topic about if we made money during the pandemic, but this one is a bit different. Here I am asking, have you ever lost money during the recent pandemic? If so, was it bad? Were you able to recuperate from it? I know a lot of people benefited from the pandemic, but some people didn't I'm sure. To those who it didn't benefit, how much did you end up losing?

No, i didn't lose any money during the pandemic. As a matter of time, during the pandemic was when i got to know about online jobs and that was when i started making money online.

I was working as an intern in health so I did not lose my job. My partner did lose money job, being self employed. It was good that he had other sources of income so he was able to cope well.

I think I made a topic about if we made money during the pandemic, but this one is a bit different. Here I am asking, have you ever lost money during the recent pandemic? If so, was it bad? Were you able to recuperate from it? I know a lot of people benefited from the pandemic, but some people didn't I'm sure. To those who it didn't benefit, how much did you end up losing?
I lost a bit of money but I was lucky enough to work online however the problem for me was that my physical lavel was well not so good and my health now is worse

I kept my employment since I was an intern in the health field. Being self-employed, my partner did experience financial loss. He was able to manage effectively since he had other sources of income, which was fortunate.

Actually I can say I have lost alot during the pandemic and I can say it's the major contributing factor behind the failure of my offline business. simply because I invested alot and here comes the pandemic which makes the sells very difficult.

Yes, I did loose money during the pandemic though the loss was nit huge but during the time of pandemic when all your outsourcing has stopped a small loss can also affect you a lot. I made an investment in mushroom farming but it was not a great idea because we are far from farming and never had lived like, at first I thought all I need to do is some hardwork and I will make small investment and with time I will increase it, but when I stated doing it I realised I can't work as a labour or farmer because I never experienced that life before all those hardwork started affecting my health mentaly and physically I was not able to manage it, the worst thing is that somehow I did it after harvest I had to find the consumer and I was an introvert market were closed any there are only few houses near by so I failed search customer other than my neighbours.

I have lost some yes, I ended up having to dip into our home savings and it sucks. I also was gambling in 2020, more than I should have been which was not ideal. Either way, I am working on saving up again now.

I have not lost that much besides am a person who doesn’t spend much on unnecessary things and during the covid we had everything inside so it was hardly for me to spend outside

I have not lost that much besides am a person who doesn’t spend much on unnecessary things and during the covid we had everything inside so it was hardly for me to spend outside
You might not have to lose it that way , a lot of people lose much of their savings in the sense that they were not working and the only way they will survive is to spend their savings. That is how most people's savings were affected.

Yes I have lost money due to the pandemic. I invested in one scam forex Ponzi scheme, I made money at first but later thought I could beat them and they ended up making me losing my funds.

yeah I lost some amount of money during the pandemic. The pandemic has brought many misfortunes to me. All my investment s went bad because of the pandemic. And I hope I get them all back

To be quite honest, during the intense periods of lockdown, I was a student so I was basically indoors a lot of the time. Therefore I did not necessarily lose so much money as I probably would have expected

I wouldn't say I lost money during that time because then I was not working and immediately the pandemic was over, That is when I was opportune to make money on the internet. Just that its limited me from achieving some things.

During the pandemic I started trading currency in forex and I was able to make $2 on every trade on Binary. At the middle of the run I lost over $50 on a single day and burst my account.

The pandemic virtually started very quick and I did not know so I did not take measures. My business and that of my partners lost a lot of money of up to $600 and we are here to recover.

A lot of people make money during pandemic covid-19 period and some people loss a lot.
As I am concerned I loss some money because I am in to travel and tours business, I found it difficult to get visa and ticket for my clients, and some of my clients that have visa can't getting flight.

I lost more than money during the pandemic, as I lost a very big opportunity that was opened to me then due to the many restrictions that comes with the pandemic and the period of time we were.

Yeah I have lost lost of my I made in an investment because of the pandemic . Everybody was made to stay home and because of that it stop all my busines and I even lost some of them. The pandemic has really brought me down

I didn't lose money then. Most of us were on lockdown and there was nothing that made us lose our money. I know a lot of people may in one way or the other lose some of their money due to some dubious online investment but this was not happening to me.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back