What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

Sorry about the whole thing. Most of these platforms have rules and regulation that must be strictly adhered to . If your friend was a sprout gig member. Than logging into the platform with his phone was risky.
The PLATFORM is very STRICT towards their RULES and REGULATIONS. They held my account for about a month and a half even though I deleted the other account of my friend.

I feel that everyone even when starting out will always end up making mistakes in the beginning. It's inevitable and as long as you can learn from them you will learn not to make the mistake again. I know when I first started out there were so many mistakes I made but each time I made a mistake I would note it and learn from it and make sure I didn't make that same mistake again. If you are learning from your mistakes and avoiding the same mistakes then you are doing well. Making mistakes is all part of the learning curve and should never be taken to heart.

Honestly speaking, I made the mistake of not working harder and this is something that I need to overcome. I am a bit lazy, but I need to overcome this habit in order to make sure that I do not suffer from financial losses.
It is absolutely necessary for you to work hard because working hard sometimes gives you the financial liberation you are interested. It is something you have to learn from and not to repeat it next time.

I feel that everyone even when starting out will always end up making mistakes in the beginning. It's inevitable and as long as you can learn from them you will learn not to make the mistake again. I know when I first started out there were so many mistakes I made but each time I made a mistake I would note it and learn from it and make sure I didn't make that same mistake again. If you are learning from your mistakes and avoiding the same mistakes then you are doing well. Making mistakes is all part of the learning curve and should never be taken to heart.
The problem is not mistakes themselves, the problem is repeating the same mistake again and again and predict having different results or different things. Means once mistake is done and corrected should not repeat same things expecting different results.

The PLATFORM is very STRICT towards their RULES and REGULATIONS. They held my account for about a month and a half even though I deleted the other account of my friend.
Okay , the best thing you should have done was to have messaged them concerning the whole thing that happened . was your account finally released ?

yes, it thought me a lot of lessons, this is a new year, i am wiser now and can make better decisions to help me grow and achieve success at an accelerated rate

Although making mistakes is a normal part of the learning process, it can be a difficult and unforgiving teacher. However, it's essential to learn from failures to prevent them from happening again. In essence, one must actively seek to gain insights from their past errors to avoid making the same mistakes in the future.

There was a time that robbers broke into my game shop and carted away with screens and game consoles. My mistake was not investing much in security. After that experience, I put burglary proofs in the entire roof and walls of the shop. When you learn from your mistakes, you act.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
I have made so many mistakes while trying to make money online and I have learnt a lot from them. And I'm not willing to make that same mistake anymore but we keep on learning from mistakes.

Learning from my past mistakes, most especially in my business has made me a better person in the line of my business , you become strong and have the confidence to handle your business after defeating your fear .

Yes, I have learned from my past mistakes. I think We are meant to learn from any mistakes made. Apart from my own past mistakes, I have also learnt greatly from the mistake of others.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Learning from your mistakes is extremely imporant mistakes can make you better if you won't learn from your mistakes you will continue make them and then you will never succeed

I have learnt from my previous mistakes, I've learnt to stay out of debts and maximize my time to achieve greater results in business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back