What's new

Have you joined any frugal forum to save money?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A frugal way of living is when we try to spend less, recycle things and try to save money, and its for our own happiness and not concerned about others and I feel if we can join one such forum then we can really learn from them and save money.

Have you joined any frugal forum to save money?

I am not a social person, and moreso, not with finances. I haven't joined any of such forums. I discipline myself and save money.

I am all for frugal living. I would in fact call it a conscious living. I go for a financial budget and stick to it. Financial discipline is so crucial. I am also for living consciously and being environment friendly... reduce,reuse, recyle ..they are my mantras. And they do come with economic and financial benefits in long run. I am all for minimal living.

We all need to do that and with this we can achieve better results for us and can save the environment so definitely a win-win situation for us

We all need to do that and with this we can achieve better results for us and can save the environment so definitely a win-win situation for us
I know of few friends on myLot who follow the same. They are into minimalist approach to life and trying their best to stick to that philosophy.. it is tough to do that especially in this era of consumerism.
I am not aware if there is a separate platform to discuss about frugal living. I am yet to know that. I would love to join it.

I know of few friends on myLot who follow the same. They are into minimalist approach to life and trying their best to stick to that philosophy.. it is tough to do that especially in this era of consumerism.
I am not aware if there is a separate platform to discuss about frugal living. I am yet to know that. I would love to join it.
Its good for us, for the environment and this way we are helping the Government and our coming generations too

Even I don't but there is nothing wrong in learning about it as it will help or we can help others to save money

I agree that it's a very sensible step taken in order to help our future generations. I am not sure that any such association or group exists in our country. There might be some groups for frugal living online on various social media platforms. I am not joining any. I am all for conscious living and learning on my own to go in the right way.

I have not joined a site like that. If there is invite me through your referral link to get an idea how to live in frugality to avoid overspending. I am sometimes extravagant.

I am looking forward to these websites as I would like to learn different ways to save money

I am looking forward to these websites as I would like to learn different ways to save money
Hmm...it can be a good platform for that. But I wonder if the forum only has this as a niche, it might not run for too long. People might get exhausted of the ideas soon and so new threads will not be so frequent. FC has Money Saving Tips discussions. Some other forums can also start that section.

Hmm...it can be a good platform for that. But I wonder if the forum only has this as a niche, it might not run for too long. People might get exhausted of the ideas soon and so new threads will not be so frequent. FC has Money Saving Tips discussions. Some other forums can also start that section.
Its a great initiative by forum coin and its helping us learn new ways to save and earn money and I really like that section

Its a great initiative by forum coin and its helping us learn new ways to save and earn money and I really like that section
I agree there. I think that some suggestions there are really good. It's a good initiative. I wish that other forums could also think of such section.

I have never heard about this kind of forum, but I reckon that there are many similar websites such as dollar stretcher that helps to save money.

well we really do not need this type of forum for that, that is, we can find finance and savings topics for example in forums like PB or RIF.

The Money saving tips section is awesome. Those looking to save some bucks will definitely get along with making use of those sections to learn more and see apps and websites where they can save money, too. So, I like that forums are getting involved.

The Money saving tips section is awesome. Those looking to save some bucks will definitely get along with making use of those sections to learn more and see apps and websites where they can save money, too. So, I like that forums are getting involved.
There is a bit of difference between saving money and excessively saving money that becomes a pathologic behavior for some people who do it more than the usual regular measure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back