What's new

Have you heard of the social media Hive?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Since the takeover of Twitter by Elon Musk, many people have been unhappy with how Twitter has been with the firing of so many people and the issues that have arisen because of that. Not long after Elon Musk took over Twitter I did see many people sharing regarding a new social media called Hive and many did move over to Hive to check it out. I downloaded the app on my phone and created an account but to be honest, I can't say I have used it that much since I registered, and still tend to go on Twitter more instead.

Have you heard of or created an account on Hive? What is your thought on it if you have? If you have not checked it out, would you be willing to do so or are you happy with Twitter for the time being?

Since the takeover of Twitter by Elon Musk, many people have been unhappy with how Twitter has been with the firing of so many people and the issues that have arisen because of that. Not long after Elon Musk took over Twitter I did see many people sharing regarding a new social media called Hive and many did move over to Hive to check it out. I downloaded the app on my phone and created an account but to be honest, I can't say I have used it that much since I registered, and still tend to go on Twitter more instead.

Have you heard of or created an account on Hive? What is your thought on it if you have? If you have not checked it out, would you be willing to do so or are you happy with Twitter for the timeis
Is the Media platform of hive similar to that of Twitter?
It's actually the first time I am hearing about this platform and I believe that Twitter is very good and I have nothing that would make me quit from Twitter.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back