What's new

Have you had to make any changes in terms of what your employees earn since 2020?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
With how inflation hit and continues to keep rising, I have to wonder about this. I think most employees have to be needing some sort of raise to compensate this. I know I received one outside of the issue where I work in 2021 and now it is basically gone. With how much I spend on everything, it is almost as if I didn't get a raise at all. I want to ask for another raise but considering the last was a good one, I don't know how to even approach this.

Have you had to make any changes in terms of what your employees earn since 2020?

A friend of mine got employed in an organization in early 2021. Between that time and now, he has gotten a $6 raise in his salary. That's the disadvantage of working for someone.

I do not hire a lot of people to work for me. My payment is based on what I am generating. Most of my employees receive the same amount that I was paying before 2020

I do not hire a lot of people to work for me. My payment is based on what I am generating. Most of my employees receive the same amount that I was paying before 2020
I want to believe they are freelancers and they are earning from elsewhere. That's because a pay package of 2020 cannot sustain anyone in this massive inflation plaguing the world.

Employers can only pay what he can afford to pay. Just because you need a better pay doesn't mean you will actually get paid better. If you are not satisfied you are free to reject the job and look elsewhere

Employers can only pay what he can afford to pay. Just because you need a better pay doesn't mean you will actually get paid better. If you are not satisfied you are free to reject the job and look elsewhere
That is why it is important to employ the number of people that you can pay. You should not employ more than the people that you are capable of paying.

considering the economy change in respect to price of goods price of product in the market,so it is wise we reconsider the money we pay are employees so we can make adjustments inorder to increase there pay.

Job seekers also needs to understand the terms of the job providers. You join a company and start complaining about low pay, this is not the right way. If you are not satisfied with the payment, you can look for jobs elsewhere.

As an employee who has work at several organization since inflation has occur, I have not received pay rise. And this is situation with almost all organization. They don't increase their employees wages and I can't blame them because the inflation is also affecting them.

With how inflation hit and continues to keep rising, I have to wonder about this. I think most employees have to be needing some sort of raise to compensate this. I know I received one outside of the issue where I work in 2021 and now it is basically gone. With how much I spend on everything, it is almost as if I didn't get a raise at all. I want to ask for another raise but considering the last was a good one, I don't know how to even approach this.

My employees have been getting aj increase in salary since I started the business. It is always a function of how good that they work at the farms since that is all that determines whether they are paid more or not. If I notice that a staff is committed, they get an increase in their payment.

My employees have been getting aj increase in salary since I started the business. It is always a function of how good that they work at the farms since that is all that determines whether they are paid more or not. If I notice that a staff is committed, they get an increase in their payment.

Increasing the salaries is a very important thing to do nowadays. This is mainly due to the fact that inflation may be a really huge problem. When employees face this problem, they may not be motivated to work because they may think that they are working too hard and they are not being compensated fairly.

Yes, I've increased my workers salary by 7% since after the pandemic of coronavirus. It's not been easy for my business because we are also struggling but I understand the need to give more to my workers. If not for Covid-19, I would have increased it more than 7%.

Yes, I've increased my workers salary by 7% since after the pandemic of coronavirus. It's not been easy for my business because we are also struggling but I understand the need to give more to my workers. If not for Covid-19, I would have increased it more than 7%.

I think that this is a really great step. The main problem in many different countries is the fact that they never increase the salaries of employees and it could be a really hard thing to cope with such kind of problem when you have a limited amount of salary. My country is also one of the countries where inflation is increasing but they never increase the salaries of their workers.

I think that this is a really great step. The main problem in many different countries is the fact that they never increase the salaries of employees and it could be a really hard thing to cope with such kind of problem when you have a limited amount of salary. My country is also one of the countries where inflation is increasing but they never increase the salaries of their workers.

The increasing inflation is what I've been very worried about in my business now. It's making it difficult to make any reasonable profits after making payments for all the expenses I need to settle up for. I hope this inflation problem is fixed soon.

The increasing inflation is what I've been very worried about in my business now. It's making it difficult to make any reasonable profits after making payments for all the expenses I need to settle up for. I hope this inflation problem is fixed soon.

Well, inflation is destroying the economy and I think that this is due to many reasons. Pandemic has just ended. However, the effects of pandemic will remain for a long time. The US federal reserve has also increased the interest rates and this is also one of the main reasons why inflation is increasing in developing countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back