What's new

Have you found that app that you make up to $1.5 a day??

Maybe you're residing in the top tier country? Thus one that surveys earn you such amount of money in just a day. Tje people I've spoke with on this forum find it hard earning from surveys cos of their demographic.
I am from Nigeria, so you know what tier of country that is. I mentioned that it doesn't happen everyday. The most recent is a couple of days back, I had two surveys from afrisight, one of $2.50 and the other $1.50 on the same day.

Not an app, but a site. I found noise.cash where at the beginning was really easy to earn a daily 1,5 dollars (I mostly did 1 dollar, as I lack enough time to dedicate due to my postgrad). Now that the rules have changed, it looks like lot of people left noise.cash, so it's harder to reach a dollar if we don't have many followers. In any way, I'm seeing people with many followers and they earn up to 1,5 dollars each post, so they can earn much more than this.

I am from Nigeria, so you know what tier of country that is. I mentioned that it doesn't happen everyday. The most recent is a couple of days back, I had two surveys from afrisight, one of $2.50 and the other $1.50 on the same day.
Hmm, you're from Nigeria? Unbelievable. And you earn this high from surveys. When many people from the third world countries ruin their time on surveys earning nothing. Please, can that afrisight survey works for all to earn??

most of them are always very difficult for you to make something reasonable and sometimes you can work there for a week and at the end of the week you may not be able to make up to $5 compared with the data subscription you are using and the time they are getting from you, I rather stick to bizdustry because that's one of the best I know.

I never knew you're from tier 3rd country, Nigeria. I was thinking you're from tier 1st country, like U.S or U.K. lots of people finds it hard to earn a dime coming from third world countries.

Hmm, you're from Nigeria? Unbelievable. And you earn this high from surveys. When many people from the third world countries ruin their time on surveys earning nothing. Please, can that afrisight survey works for all to earn??
Yeah! It is tailored towards African countries. Just ensure you fill your profile well and check the site frequently even when you don't receive invitation mail for surveys. There is option of bank payment from $5 and even mobile top up from $3.

Yeah! It is tailored towards African countries. Just ensure you fill your profile well and check the site frequently even when you don't receive invitation mail for surveys. There is option of bank payment from $5 and even mobile top up from $3.
That's a welcome one there from the survey option. I never earned a dime before doing surveys. I'm just looking for that one which i can earn at least $10 a month. You can send me the link of survey here, let me sign up and fancy my chances of earning from the site, thank you.

How come you can get a survey paying you at least five dollars , can you please share the link here, I have been searching for a survey online but its not forth coming because they don't accept Africans.

I don't really know because it's hard to find such applications that you can earn such amounts in a day. In other for me to reach such threshold in a day,i combine the earnings of different platforms.

is there any application in this world where you can make $ 1.5 a day for free? if so, I would like to be informed too ... something more is collected there every month :)
Lol. You actually crankde up there. Really if any such app exists out there i too will really want to know. Because it is so very unlikely that such can exist as far as I know

The app i know that can earn one up to $1.5 or more than in a day is Hive-micro. But the complexity of the tasks and coupled with their strict measure makes it hard for some to reach such numbers a day.

How come you can get a survey paying you at least five dollars , can you please share the link here, I have been searching for a survey online but its not forth coming because they don't accept Africans.
That's his luck to be earning through surveys. Not everyone can do such from our African region. I've tried long time ago to earn from surveys, but to no avail with me and them.

That's his luck to be earning through surveys. Not everyone can do such from our African region. I've tried long time ago to earn from surveys, but to no avail with me and them.
surveys sites are making fool people and they are just wasting people's time and money on data. they are legit as people say. it's true so many people earning but its not easy and depends only on luck.

At this moment yhere no app that's gonna give you 1.5$ per day for some tasks , I advice to stop wasting your time on those apps because you probably not gonna earn any money

No, I have not been able to find any app on play store or anywhere else that could pay me upto $1.5 per day. I haveonce tried looking for many apps on the playstore but I was not able to find any that could pay me a good amount of money. However, Bizdustry is the only platform where I earn $1 per day.

No, I have not been able to find any app on play store or anywhere else that could pay me upto $1.5 per day. I haveonce tried looking for many apps on the playstore but I was not able to find any that could pay me a good amount of money. However, Bizdustry is the only platform where I earn $1 per day.
Talking about app that gives $1.5 daily , there's no app that can give you that kindnof money daily, and bizdustry is a forums site and not an app. I have already searched through Google play store.

Well I haven't seen such a site but bizdustry is still close because on here it's possible to earn a dollar a day with consistency and hardwork it's definitely possible

Talking about app that gives $1.5 daily , there's no app that can give you that kindnof money daily, and bizdustry is a forums site and not an app. I have already searched through Google play store.

Yes, I know Bizdustry is not an app. That's why I stated that I only make money on Bizdustry platform. As far as apps are concerned, i really do not think there are apps that pay that much amount of money to people living in Tier 3 countries like mine. Most of the apps are only available to Tier 1 countries and pay only through Paypal.

I have not found an app that is such an amount of money on daily basis. there is a particular happened with that I have to see a lot of bright future in which you can make money review in people's writings. The name is Toloka.

Yes, I know Bizdustry is not an app. That's why I stated that I only make money on Bizdustry platform. As far as apps are concerned, i really do not think there are apps that pay that much amount of money to people living in Tier 3 countries like mine. Most of the apps are only available to Tier 1 countries and pay only through Paypal.
I understand your point quite right , there are app that pays more than $1.5 daiky but its not meant for third 3 countries like us , and we are always excluded from go those apps.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back