What's new

Have you found that app that you make up to $1.5 a day??

Seriously speaking I have not come across such app. and I don't think such apps. exist. but for those who have come across or have knowledge about such apps should please share with us to also know more about it.
Just be sure that there are no apps that could pay you 1.5 $ unless if you are from top tier countries you can earn this amount from surveys .

@Salimo , you are right that there are sites that even pay more than $1.5 daily but its not for third tier country like Nigeria, and African and some other continent.

It might actually or definitely it exists but I haven't come across any one at at all I have searched for some related apps to that

Yes it seems there is a competition between sites which one make you starve a lot paying you those slave rates but may be because their revenues is low too .
Laughs. Hive-micro pays higher for complex task but you'll really suffer to get those job right, you need to take time to learn about them to earn more.

Laughs. Hive-micro pays higher for complex task but you'll really suffer to get those job right, you need to take time to learn about them to earn more.
Yes of course you need to learn them , actually I have left this site because they ban you from the job only after a mistakes done , so it is not fair for me .

If such type of app should exist, there is no way we would not have known about it because everyone would have been taking about the app already. I doubt it exist at all

It is so very close to impossible for any app out there to pay you this amount of money per day. There might be some survey app out there I think that might be able to pay such, but very limited

I have searched everywhere around the web, I've never find any rewarding apps that rewards me up to $0.50 a day talk more of $1.5 a day completing daily activity tasks. The ones I've used before never paid me up to $0.35 a week completing tasks. That made me to fade up on them, cos i couldn't be making what i expected to make.

Do you think, their is any rewarding app that can reward users up to $1.5 at maximum completing tasks a day??
I don't think there is any site right now for we living in Africa to earn much from,but I guess those living in Europe enjoy more than that on some paying site tho. I wish we could also enjoy over here in Africa as well.

Those living in the first world countries i enjoy such benefits of earning easy $1.5 from apps a day. And doesn't need to stress themselves up too much like we do in our African region when it comes to making money online.

I have searched everywhere around the web, I've never find any rewarding apps that rewards me up to $0.50 a day talk more of $1.5 a day completing daily activity tasks. The ones I've used before never paid me up to $0.35 a week completing tasks. That made me to fade up on them, cos i couldn't be making what i expected to make.

Do you think, their is any rewarding app that can reward users up to $1.5 at maximum completing tasks a day??
Well at least trading on binance can award more or better award than that compare to this useless and scamming website that promise to reward but wont give you a tangibke thing...

Yes of course you need to learn them , actually I have left this site because they ban you from the job only after a mistakes done , so it is not fair for me .
You're right dear. Just small mistake will just get one banned from those kind tasks. I tried it for days only earned 23 cents for my time, which is a waste for me.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think there is any site right now for we living in Africa to earn much from,but I guess those living in Europe enjoy more than that on some paying site tho. I wish we could also enjoy over here in Africa as well.
Their is no easy app to make such amount of money a day in our region. The apps that works here are simply low paying ones, that takes your time given you pennies.

Last edited:
You're right dear. Just small mistake will just get one banned from those kind tasks. I tried it for days only earned 23 cents for my time, which is a waste for me.
Post automatically merged:

Their is no easy app to make such amount of money a day in our region. The apps that works here are simply low paying ones, that takes your time given you pennies.
One task there helped me to earn even more than 2$ a day but not before I get banned even without doing any mistake , so you should wait more than 1 day to be unbanned again .

The guy that said he earned $10 daily from a website should have done the needful to list where he earned such amounts from instead. I don't believe there is any way that is possible anyway.

Yes of course you need to learn them , actually I have left this site because they ban you from the job only after a mistakes done , so it is not fair for me m
Making mistakes and correcting yourself is a part of life so I don't see why someone should crucify you for just making a single mistakes, that means they don't trust in their member and don't want they to learn.

One task there helped me to earn even more than 2$ a day but not before I get banned even without doing any mistake , so you should wait more than 1 day to be unbanned again .
That's simply weird of hivemicro worker. They at times behave strange. Sometimes you can't even know or see where you didn't get right. All of a sudden you get banned for unjust act. They ought to give at least three warnings before going on to ban members and not just single mistype and ban is thrown out. And the worst thing about it, is that you start afresh to write exam in order to enter the task again. Such discouraged me totally from continuing.

Making mistakes and correcting yourself is a part of life so I don't see why someone should crucify you for just making a single mistakes, that means they don't trust in their member and don't want they to learn.
That's too awful indeed to make just one single mistake a d they just axe the person temporary to start allover again and rewrite the exam before starting again.that's very awful and doesn't worth it at all.

I don't think I have found such app, although I will say bizdustry can give that with dedication, even more than that, thumb up to bizdustry, it's really a life saving

Hive micro that I have been a part of for some time before I had to dogtail and runaway. They don't joke with their very difficult task at all. Not to talk about the data you will need to burn before you can even go far

Something we also need to know about of such app if it ever exists is that, it would have gone viral already because such amount of money to be making on a single app in a day will certainly be a jackpot.

Hive micro that I have been a part of for some time before I had to dogtail and runaway. They don't joke with their very difficult task at all. Not to talk about the data you will need to burn before you can even go far
With the information you laid down here, shows you're a tested person when it comes to doing hivemicro worker tasks. Those tasks consumes lots of mobile data and doesn't offer tangible reward cos hivemicro doesn't tolerate a single error made.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back