What's new

Have you found that app that you make up to $1.5 a day??

It may exist but I have not come across any application that gives such an amount truly. That's why I stick with websites. In fact, if I have time, I do make like 10 to 15 dollar per day.
Woow that's really good could you share with us the websites that make you earn this amount , and how many hours do you work each day ?

It may exist but I have not come across any application that gives such an amount truly. That's why I stick with websites. In fact, if I have time, I do make like 10 to 15 dollar per day.
There maybe one but i never discovered it yet. Maybe as time goes it can be discovered and that shouldn't stress us when doing their task to earn such amount from them. Please how do earn $10-$15 a day??

I haven't found such site that pay such amount, till i do research so to know such site that can make $1. 5 then I find bizdustry is the best site to make such amount.

Earning $1.5 a day from apps without undergoing stress like solving captchas will make sense. Since i never found any, I'll simply relax my mind and focus on the ones paying me.

there are several applications that promises to reward you for your time but what I have discovered is that many of them time wasters. I don't really advisable to use such apps because they will end up wasting your time.
Post automatically merged:

I actually forgot to add this here; there is an app I discovered recently that can fit you cool amount of money but you need to work a lot of hard. The name of the app is Toloka. You just need to .visit website and analyse text and then you are paid for your time

There maybe one but i never discovered it yet. Maybe as time goes it can be discovered and that shouldn't stress us when doing their task to earn such amount from them. Please how do earn $10-$15 a day??
Please don't waste your time seeking for such apps , especially for us for third tier countries there is no opportunities online and I see that most of apps are scam .

I have found the site that pays me at least $1.5 a day and I make at least $10 a week. The name of the site is bizdustry. I am happy I discovered this site and I am enjoying it big time. I have wasted time and resources long enough.
I will agree with you. Bizdustry is a good site which helps to make at least $10 a week or more For a person who want to earn money by online site. I am also enjoying it for big time. And this site discovered for earing online at least $1 to $1.5 a day.

It will be hard before you see any app that will pay such amount per day. If it exists,then it won't be available for some countries.

Please don't waste your time seeking for such apps , especially for us for third tier countries there is no opportunities online and I see that most of apps are scam .
@Salimo, most of them don't live to be legit, they're just sounding to good to be fake at the end. You're correct about your evaluation about the apps.

It's quite difficult to find such an app. Honeygain is a paying. But you will have to wait for a long period of time before you can make any money from it

Zap surveys actually paid about $2 for a survey sometimes up to $3 but you don't get that type of surveys everyday but now zap surveys doesn't work in most parts of Africa again.

Zap surveys actually paid about $2 for a survey sometimes up to $3 but you don't get that type of surveys everyday but now zap surveys doesn't work in most parts of Africa again.
All surveys are the the same, no one favours us here from the lower tier countries. They just favour the top countries and not worth it here.

Am yet to see any app that can give me 1$ on daily basis. If it's true that you have some apps that yes you through get$1 everyday, talking about some site that pays you for the task that you have been performing , some of them are good you can try.
There are many apps that can give you $1 daily but you have to do your homework on how to get that kind of sites because most site out there are scam.

Those kind of app requires much of your time before given you such amount in a day. Even HIVE worker app that has high paying category task will demand lots of work from you before you earn a dime from them.

All surveys are the the same, no one favours us here from the lower tier countries. They just favour the top countries and not worth it here.
But why is it favorable overseas and not lower tier countries that need additional means of surviving to make ends meet, I did not even know that all the survey sites were like that.

Those kind of app requires much of your time before given you such amount in a day. Even HIVE worker app that has high paying category task will demand lots of work from you before you earn a dime from them.
Yes it seems there is a competition between sites which one make you starve a lot paying you those slave rates but may be because their revenues is low too .

Seriously speaking I have not come across such app. and I don't think such apps. exist. but for those who have come across or have knowledge about such apps should please share with us to also know more about it.

Well, not everyday. There are some days that I take surveys that earn me over $2 and there are other days that my only earnings would be from paid to post sites, may be $1 or even less.

Well, not everyday. There are some days that I take surveys that earn me over $2 and there are other days that my only earnings would be from paid to post sites, may be $1 or even less.
Maybe you're residing in the top tier country? Thus one that surveys earn you such amount of money in just a day. Tje people I've spoke with on this forum find it hard earning from surveys cos of their demographic.

I found out the app that make 1 dollar per day through a friend in social Media platform. Which platform is where online pay to post site have been discussed with this he will know which online paid to post is legit or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back