What's new

Have you found that app that you make up to $1.5 a day??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have searched everywhere around the web, I've never find any rewarding apps that rewards me up to $0.50 a day talk more of $1.5 a day completing daily activity tasks. The ones I've used before never paid me up to $0.35 a week completing tasks. That made me to fade up on them, cos i couldn't be making what i expected to make.

Do you think, their is any rewarding app that can reward users up to $1.5 at maximum completing tasks a day??

I have never found an application that gives 0.5$, and you are speaking of an application that will give 1.5$. If i can see an app that will give me 1$ daily I will be happy

I have searched everywhere around the web, I've never find any rewarding apps that rewards me up to $0.50 a day talk more of $1.5 a day completing daily activity tasks. The ones I've used before never paid me up to $0.35 a week completing tasks. That made me to fade up on them, cos i couldn't be making what i expected to make.

Do you think, their is any rewarding app that can reward users up to $1.5 at maximum completing tasks a day??
I have found the site that pays me at least $1.5 a day and I make at least $10 a week. The name of the site is bizdustry. I am happy I discovered this site and I am enjoying it big time. I have wasted time and resources long enough.

I have never found an application that gives 0.5$, and you are speaking of an application that will give 1.5$. If i can see an app that will give me 1$ daily I will be happy

Most game apps are free to download, but the real money is made through in-app purchases. Last year, global revenue from in-app purchases was projected at a staggering $71.3 billion— it makes sense, considering that 98% of app revenue comes from free apps with in-app purchase options.

Yes of course, l am currently using one now, which is bizdustry and lust say, they are good. I have always wondered that too because there are many sites with incredible promises to treat you well, but at the end, you get scammed of your time, data and skills. However, there are few geninue one though l am yet to find them apart from bizdustry. Thank you Admin

Most game apps are free to download, but the real money is made through in-app purchases. Last year, global revenue from in-app purchases was projected at a staggering $71.3 billion— it makes sense, considering that 98% of app revenue comes from free apps with in-app purchase options.
Nice, that you brought this information here. It is very necessary to hear that in-app purchases brings more revenue to app developers. That is why i see many app developers requesting one to purchase the app outrightly to take full advantages over it. But do you think that free satoshi apps can reward users up to $1 a day??

Nice, that you brought this information here. It is very necessary to hear that in-app purchases brings more revenue to app developers. That is why i see many app developers requesting one to purchase the app outrightly to take full advantages over it. But do you think that free satoshi apps can reward users up to $1 a day??
Very unlikely will any app reward with up to $1 per day.

Very unlikely will any app reward with up to $1 per day.
Hmm, even me too, I don't think such kind of app can offer such amount of money. The ones I've used before never fetch me up to $0.50 self, that is why I made this thread if any one have come across this kind of app that reward up to that amount.

Most of the rewarding apps pay you 10-20 cents per day, I have never found any apps that let you earn $1.5 a day. But then I have also not tried too many rewarding apps. I prefer to use a website for earning purposes rather than use apps on my mobile device. I do not like to risk my expensive mobile device for a little reward.

i think it is hard to find any application that will give 1.5$, but I can see a website that gives me 1$ per day, and I am happy to search this website.i think there are many real apps or sites that help you earn money online.

I am looking for such app too but to be honest I am not trusting apps cause I was scammed many times by them , so let us seeking for legit sites instead of wasting our time on doubtful apps .

Searching for a site that will give you 1.5$ a day is a misplaced priority when you have bizdustry in your fingers tips, I have wasted so much years on internet looking for a way to make money and it never came through not until I found bizdustry, i am satisfied with bizdustry.

There are so many apps that dupay some certain amount of money to its uses do they are very hard to come by one would have to realise that nothing good comes easy, although there are still some good sites that pay money which biz ndustry is an example.

Unfortunately I have leave many websites that I had begun earning on it , because effort doesn't match the reward ; too be honest I found no app that reward me for effort I made ,we only waste our time for nothing .

According to my own point of view, I have never found any that can make user make up to $1.5 a day or a week and I don't think there is an app that will make user get 1.5 a day or a week. Ever people who develop apps do not make 1.5 a day or week, so it not possible

is there any application in this world where you can make $ 1.5 a day for free? if so, I would like to be informed too ... something more is collected there every month :)

I think you are in the right place. If you pay attention and use your 10 hours appropriately on bizdustry I think you can earn up to $1.5 in a day. It's possible because my colleagues are testifying with proofs.

I have found a site that pays me $10 per week and I have also another site that pays me $3 in three days and the name of the site is Trendri
It's very difficult to find such site but I'm very happy I found Bizdustry, they have been very helpful

I have found a site that pays me $10 per week and I have also another site that pays me $3 in three days and the name of the site is Trendri
It's very difficult to find such site but I'm very happy I found Bizdustry, they have been very helpful
I think with new changes in Trendri it is quite impossuble to make 3$ in 2 days cause we only get rewarded for the first 6 posts even before we only get rewarded for 12 posts 0.06 each comment 0.08$ each thread .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back