What's new

Have you found employment or employees through LinkedIn?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
LinkedIn is a very useful site to either find work or hire others. I have used it for both myself and will continue to use it as a backup if needed. With that being said, have you ever hired someone from linked in? Or maybe they have hired you through it? How was your experience this way?

I have not getting hired from LinkedIn due to some reason. In about 2 years ago, I applied for a job through linkedin and I almost got the job but I don't meet all the requirements. Linkedin is a good platform to get a job or hire qualified people.

LinkedIn is a very useful site to either find work or hire others. I have used it for both myself and will continue to use it as a backup if needed. With that being said, have you ever hired someone from linked in? Or maybe they have hired you through it? How was your experience this way?
I have gotten a lot of jobs from the platform but it took me time to get my first job. The platform is very good for anybody who can render services online

No, I have not gotten any job on LinkedIn. I always fill up many job vacancy with my details but yet but don't see any any legit job that will call me for physical interview and employ me. I do not pay more attention again but I believe in connections for job right now.

I am aware that LinkedIn is a very good platform to seek jobs and also get employees. More so, a record number of people who engaged in seeking jobs on LinkedIn could get decent job as well.

I have gotten a lot of jobs from the platform but it took me time to get my first job. The platform is very good for anybody who can render services online

I do not use linkedin because I do not like it. The fact of the matter remains that I used to seek for jobs through newspaper. It was a great way to get jobs. However, now I work online.

I got my first writing contract from LinkedIn. It was 4 months after I had my profile set up on the platform. After that, I have had several other jobs in between from LinkedIn. It is a good platform for professionals to set up profiles and be visible online.

I have been using LinkedIn for quite a while now. Though, I have not been really active on it. I have not found employment on LinkedIn ever since I have been using it, But I have been able to apply for jobs through it.

I am aware that LinkedIn is a very good platform to seek jobs and also get employees. More so, a record number of people who engaged in seeking jobs on LinkedIn could get decent job as well.
They may get decent jobs but it is not possible for everyone of them to get jobs on the platform. This is why some people always complain that they are not doing well on a platform

At the moment i have not found any job on LinkedIn, though i have not been actively searching for a job there though. As for employees, my business has not grown to the point where i would need employees.

I've applied for over 20 jobs on LinkedIn at a time when I was desperate for jobs. Unfortunately, I never got one. I guess that doused my interest in the platform. I've heard people talk about how they got jobs over there but I've never experienced it.

Add the small matter of some HR dudes over there acting like demigods and it just becomes all complicated and annoying. Anyway, I'm a sport writer and I don't think people on LinkedIn are interested in sports article. I guess I'll keep my articles to myself, for now.

Many people got employed in linkedin however I was not lucky to find a contractor in linked in may be there is a selectivity in choosing online virtual assistants or future remote workers by the companies themselves.

Yes, I have heard a lot about LinkedIn and how people have been getting high-paying clients through it, but I haven't gotten any work from it yet.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back