What's new

Have you ever won the lottery that was enough to invest into something?

No no no and I have not seen anyone win i only hear of people saying someone won millions in a lottery never have I experience it nor someone close to me experience it but I have experience lottery winning a lot of us yes you play you lose.

Yes I have for once win a good considerable amount of money from that even though I am not good at it, it was my first time and the luck Shine on me I used the money judiciously and I am still enjoying it.

Have you ever won the lottery to the point where you made enough to invest in something else? Maybe a company, a person, or an idea. I haven't won the lottery myself, but if I ever did, I would use some of it to invest I think. I might not win a lot for all we know, so if it's a small win, I would still try to invest in something.
I have not been lucky to win a lottery.
I have tried several times. I have given up in winning a lottery.

I think I have been lucky enough to make some money from lottery and gambling a few couple of times but then they were all small amount of money and not enough for me to say I will start up a business.

To me, I have never won such amount,I feel lottery is for the lucky person but out of hundred people in two year only only one ther

Not at all. All my life I've never won a lottery. But I've heard of many who won and their lives changed. Hopefully I'll win soon and I'll relate my experience

As I said I have never won a lottery much less winning money that is enough to invest,out of every one million plan few are always luky to benefit

No I have never won a lottery before, all the money I use for my personal investment at the personal money I work to make online and sometimes offline, that will really be a good luck if I have an opportunity to make so much money with this lottery.

I won the lottery couple of times, but smaller amounts. It would not have been enough for me to invest or open a business with the respective amount of cash. Those who win the main prize have the opportunity to invest in a serious business.

Have you ever won the lottery to the point where you made enough to invest into something else? Maybe a company, a person, or an idea. I haven't won the lottery myself, but if I ever did, I would use some of it to invest I think. I might not win a lot for all we know, so if it's a small win, I would still try to invest in something.
Not at all.i have never invested on lotterys. I take lotterys like gambling and I hate gambling with passion, but many people make a good money from it.

I consider lotteries a huge waste of time. I think it is much better to spend the amount to feed the poor and needy. Thousands of people spend millions of dollars on lotteries. We could rather create jobs for people with such amount.

I won the lottery couple of times, but smaller amounts. It would not have been enough for me to invest or open a business with the respective amount of cash. Those who win the main prize have the opportunity to invest in a serious business.
How does lotteries really work? The companies or persons who sponsor the lottery, what do they stand to gain? How do they make their profits?

I've never participated in a lottery before and I wouldn't. But history has shown that a great number of people that won lotteries and all never had the chance to utilize it for anything meaningful. There's always a back to zero for each big lottery winner.
That's enough conviction to make me stay off lottery and focus on making money legitimately.

I am not so lucky when it comes to lottery. Despite the fact that I own a lottery shop. Yes, I have won severally but I have not win big.

I have not yet won any money from a lottery before but I am looking up to winning some money some day, the last money I won was from a milk company, it was not to big but I thank God for that because it is a dream come true for me.

If I ever get a huge amount of money, it would take me a long time to decide how should I use money because a wise person always invest money in a wise manner. I think I would get into crypto staking.

If I ever get a huge amount of money, it would take me a long time to decide how should I use money because a wise person always invest money in a wise manner. I think I would get into crypto staking.
Well for me I think that I have no love been develop towards lottery and I beleive that if I need money to invest its either I get a loan or borrow someone the money to invest that is just the case I also work hard to ensure that I earn reasonable amount of money to invest

Have you ever won the lottery to the point where you made enough to invest into something else? Maybe a company, a person, or an idea. I haven't won the lottery myself, but if I ever did, I would use some of it to invest I think. I might not win a lot for all we know, so if it's a small win, I would still try to invest in something.
I have never won a coin talk less of that huge amount of lottery. I always think that luck isn't for me. What's for me is getting what I earned or deserved. If a won such huge amount. I would invest it in land and property.

Well for me I think that I have no love been develop towards lottery and I beleive that if I need money to invest its either I get a loan or borrow someone the money to invest that is just the case I also work hard to ensure that I earn reasonable amount of money to invest

There are probably thousands of people who have been spending a huge amount of cash on buying lottery tickets and in the end they end up gaining nothing. I think they could have saved that money to start a really small business that would at least prove to be profitable.

Lottery in this part of the world is more like the more you look the less you see. Lottery companies or organisations are making millions from Lottery and give one or two winners small percentage of the total sum realized. To me Lottery is just a waste of time and resources.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back