What's new

Have you ever won the lottery that was enough to invest into something?

I have never won a lottery before and i have never seen a very close friend or person I know of that has won a lottery before either. It is not an easy thing winning a lottery as there is nothing tactical about winning it other than having luck on your side

I am hoping someday sha, but i have not won a lottery that is enough to start a business. I have not even won att all to be precise. I keep applying and wondering why things are not turning up the way they should. Does anyone has any idea of how to apply for lottery or knows any available loterrry opening of any kind. Kindly share and help a brother

Lottery is something I have not really participated on, but i have participated in a similar venture.
That's sports betting, but I could not win anything tangible to invest in any business.

No I haven't I am really bad at lottery's I have in my whole life never won or got anything for free for as long as I could possibly remember but if I had won a lottery I would really love to get some investment plans on the agenda I mean lottery winning is the best way to star a business

Seriously do people still win lottery,woo it is impressive its really been long I heard someone win lottery,well I am not the betting or lottery type this simply mean I haven't won yet less talk of investment

I have stopped gambling and playing lottery. But back when I used to, I won at least twice, but the money was not even enough to spend in a week.

I just don't know how it works but all I know is that people complain that winning lottery is very difficult,but they keep playing having hope to win some days,I have never played much less win money for investment

I have never own any kind of lottery, not even a small consolation prize. But I have seen people winning lotteries and using that lottery money to start a business.

I have not but still hoping to win one someday and no matter how small it maybe,it's gonna yield something good

Lol!! I have never even played a lottery before talk less of winning a lottery earnings in my life. I don't think I will be playing any lottery any time soon either because it isn't just my thing

I use to envisage lottery as not being genuine but it's actually real. I've not been lucky to even take the first step of being a participant not to talk of winning.

I just don't know how it works but all I know is that people complain that winning lottery is very difficult,but they keep playing having hope to win some days,I have never played much less win money for investment
I also always hear people complaining that it is hard to win a lottery but they keep playing. I guess they just hope to win one day. The problem is that most people who win don't invest that money on anything good.

I have been able to make some few decent amount of money with lottery but then it has never been enough for me to make any decent kind of investment.

I have never won a lottery but I hear a lot of people who have won it but the misuse all the money and they still end up becoming poor.

I have been able to make some few decent amount of money with lottery but then it has never been enough for me to make any decent kind of investment.
That is great for you. At least you have experienced some winnings there. Maybe one day you will be lucky enough to land a big win that is enough for investment.

Have you ever won the lottery to the point where you made enough to invest into something else? Maybe a company, a person, or an idea. I haven't won the lottery myself, but if I ever did, I would use some of it to invest I think. I might not win a lot for all we know, so if it's a small win, I would still try to invest in something.
I haven't won a lottery before in fact the only lottery that I know that is wrong path in my country is Baba ijebu but I do not play it because I believe that they are out there to take people's money cuz it will take a very long time before anyone can win anything and it's a lottery that is focused on winners take all.

Are lotteries still a thing? You know I haven't heard about them in a while. If people still win lotteries I imagine they make some good use of it or otherwise.

Well I haven't because am not good at that most often I see lottery as a gambling game which not every one can win so it scared me to participate because I believe it's not everyone luck to win.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back