What's new

Have you ever used Canva as your social media scheduler?

i have used it as my social media scheduler before when i was managing multiple social media pages and it was worth every penny i paid back then but i currently do not use it any longer, i found something better.

I once used it as my social media scheduler when I was in charge of several social media accounts, and it was well worth the money I spent. However, I no longer do because I've found something better.

I once used it as my social media scheduler when I was in charge of several social media accounts, and it was well worth the money I spent. However, I no longer do because I've found something better.
what is the better option you are currently using because, i am having issues with buffer.com, i have tried rectifying it but it seems i have to change altogether, and i am actually thinking of going back to canva but i need other options.

i have used it as my social media scheduler before when i was managing multiple social media pages and it was worth every penny i paid back then but i currently do not use it any longer, i found something better.
Interesting! Any chance you can share the new platform you’re using?

It is an incredibly useful tool that has improved my social media presence. Anyone can access the content planner but the schedule posts feature is only available to Canva Pro. Moreover, you will have a 30-day trial on your Pro membership.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back