What's new

Have you ever tried to get traffic from other sites?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever attempted to get traffic from another site to go to yours? Maybe by commenting on a popular blog post/article, or you were able to talk some of the traffic into going elsewhere. I can't say I've been able to do anything like this, and I'm sure it would be considered wrong to do, maybe even spam if you're trying to get people in comment sections. But is there a way to actually do it legit?

If you intentionally went in and posted around say blogs or forums about your site and tried to get traffic from another site to come to yours that would be classed as spam and would definitely have consequences come with it. One legit way to get people on other sites to see that you have a site and potentially have that traffic come to your site would be through means such as having your website linked in your profile or even say in a signature on a forum if they allow that. This would also be classed as backlinks and is also good for SEO as well.

I frequently submit my website to the directory on webmaster forums, use my website links as signature also submit website links to my profile on various forums. I don't get a lot of traffic through this method but I do get some views from other websites.

Most sites consider it spam if you use your links outside of areas like your signature. A lot of social media sites frown at this too.

there was a YouTube video i watched that was giving the viewers clues on how to go about getting visitors from other sites in an ethical manner, i personally tried it but i was not impressed with the result i got.

Have you ever attempted to get traffic from another site to go to yours? Maybe by commenting on a popular blog post/article, or you were able to talk some of the traffic into going elsewhere. I can't say I've been able to do anything like this, and I'm sure it would be considered wrong to do, maybe even spam if you're trying to get people in comment sections. But is there a way to actually do it legit?
I have done this before. I have marketed my websites on other platforms before so that I will get people who will also visit my website but I was able not to spam the website

I have done this before. I have marketed my websites on other platforms before so that I will get people who will also visit my website but I was able not to spam the website
i recently paid for this kind of service but the result i got was not really worth it, and i was dissapointed as i lost money in the process, my advice is that do you background check before paying another blog to market your website.

i recently paid for this kind of service but the result i got was not really worth it, and i was dissapointed as i lost money in the process, my advice is that do you background check before paying another blog to market your website.
Sorry about that. I think it was because of the people that you patronized. There are truly some people put there that can help you gain real traffic to your website but their money may be too much

It is part of the SEO strategy vecause you must go outside your website to make content marketing so that you can attract visitors. Backlink building is also one of the ways that allow you go outside your website to generate traffic.

Sorry about that. I think it was because of the people that you patronized. There are truly some people put there that can help you gain real traffic to your website but their money may be too much
I have recovered from my losses, and I am a bit skeptical about using any of such services, I don't mind paying high for a service if it would give me what I want.

I have also recovered from my losses and I am always been careful whenever I want to spend my money or put my money in anything so that's the same thing will not happen to me
I have recovered from my losses, and I am a bit skeptical about using any of such services, I don't mind paying high for a service if it would give me what I want.

You can get traffic to site from public forums like qoura, reddit and others. It is not spam, it only become spam when you abuse it. You know this forum is a question and answer forum. So, if someone ask a question relating to what you already posted on your site, you comment and add that to read more click this link. The link will take the reader to your site.

Other sites in the sense that I made use of places like Reddit, Quora, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, etc.

I did not go out of my way to force or spam my links. I just did it slowly and it seems like of the ones mentioned, Pinterest did the most for my sites.

This works when doing a guest post where the link to your site is posted. You can also comment on the site's posts that would make the readers link to your profile or website.

Directing visitors from other websites to your own is a smart move. Increased traffic can result in more buyers and sales as well as better search engine exposure. It's crucial to remember though that merely increasing traffic is insufficient. Additionally, your website needs to be conversion-focused.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back