What's new

Have you ever tried buying/selling crypto in Revolut?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I wanna try investing crypto in Revolut but so far, what I know is that they store their crypto in a cold wallet which means it cannot be transferred to an external wallet like Binance, Coinbase, etc.

Have you tried buying/selling crypto with them? How’s your overall experience so far?

I wanna try investing crypto in Revolut but so far, what I know is that they store their crypto in a cold wallet which means it cannot be transferred to an external wallet like Binance, Coinbase, etc.

Have you tried buying/selling crypto with them? How’s your overall experience so far?
I've never tried it before and is even the first time I'm hearing about it. You can check out more information about them on their platform on how you can use their perfectly to your satisfaction , probably you might have something there to help you.

Never used Revolut. I even don't know what is it. If you cannot withdraw your assets in the external wallet, how do you withdraw your funds?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back