What's new

Have you ever traded a domain for another domain?

I have never even bought a domain but I am planning to do that before the end of this year. I currently have a free blog and I will be upgrading it very soon.

I have never even bought a domain but I am planning to do that before the end of this year. I currently have a free blog and I will be upgrading it very soon.
same here i have never bought a domain while its a great idea if you have your own business then you should buy a domain to grow your business or your work. i wish i will have one.

No but had an offer for this but I wasn't interested in his domain as I had no plan to start a website in finance niche as it is not my niche and I don't want to waste time for it.

I haven't tried swapping a domain to another domain because I don't think it is even possible as most ways to wish someone can get domain it by paying for it by cash.

I haven't done that. I can only decide to sell in domain market places like afternic, Dan and the likes to get better money than just exchanging with someone else.

I have never traded a domain for any other domain before maybe its the fact that i dont have a domain in the first place 😰 but i have friends who have done so before in the past

Is that even possible because I have not heard of anyone who has traded his own domain for another domain. I have been in a domain flipping forum but haven't heard of that.

If i feel that the other user's domain has a longer duration than my own, then he's or hers is just similar to mine. That's when I'll be moved to embark on trading with the user.

I haven't done that. I can only decide to sell in domain market places like afternic, Dan and the likes to get better money than just exchanging with someone else.
Im not very sure if this kind of transaction exist anywhere online especially in domain market. What I know in domain business looking for expired or deleted domain names, register it and outbound to the prospective buyers who would decide whether start a transaction with you or not.

I could have traded if I had got proposal for the domain name of my choice. I have a lot of domains that I do not desire to keep with myself, therefore, I would have traded domains
You can go to domain market places like Dan, afternic and the likes and list those domains for sale. You never know if someone would be interested to buy one.

I haven't traded my domain name for another domain name because I don't think that there is a platform where such exchange can take place because all domain names platform Aida for buying a domain name or registering a domain name.

I haven't traded my domain name for another domain name because I don't think that there is a platform where such exchange can take place because all domain names platform Aida for buying a domain name or registering a domain name.
In www.namepros.com where so many domain investors connect, it would be easy to get someone who is willing to exchange domain names with you if it's a good name.

I have never done that but if I can ho domain market then i can trading with the user, I think it will be easy to get someone who can exchange the domain with you.

I have never done that but if I can ho domain market then i can trading with the user, I think it will be easy to get someone who can exchange the domain with you.
But one would have to be careful still as you won't know who is reliable or not. There are scammers in the domain industry and it's good to take note of them.

I have never owned a domain therefore never traded a domain. If you want to make money selling domains, I think you need to be ready to invest for a couple of years until they get sold

This is the first time that I am wearing about namepros and I would love to exchange a domain of mine with someone else domain if it's actually possible there.
Sure it is possible. Just sign up with them and navigate through then you can see the market place where such exchange transactions take place.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back