What's new

Have you ever taken over a property because someone couldn't pay?

Yes, there was a time when we had an agreement with my neighbor, which we agreed that I will bought him a cycle over a period of time he will return the money with a little interest but he failed to do as we agreed so a took over my property from him.

Have you ever taken over payments on a property where the original owner couldn't afford to pay it off? Or maybe they tried, but failed and had to leave. Have you ever taken over a property because someone couldn't pay their rent or house payments?
Not at all.
I know people who have been in such shoes; i mean someone who originally owned a structure, but then could not maintain it, and so had to sell it off.

Have you ever taken over payments on a property where the original owner couldn't afford to pay it off? Or maybe they tried, but failed and had to leave. Have you ever taken over a property because someone couldn't pay their rent or house payments?
Yes, I was given keys to my current apartment because I was able to pay the complete rent and the other person money was refunded. Though I was not happy when I fought out. But that's life for us.

I try as much as possible to avoid a situation like that by making sure I do not involve in any form of lending to people as I don't want issues.

I have never done this before and I will never do this because it sounds like an immoral act. If someone is not able to pay the money, I will simply return the advance payment. We all face financial problems and we need to take care of people who are having a hard time.

I have not taken over any property because the owner couldn't pay but I have taken over the ownership of a bet shop from a friend. I paid him off.

No, I haven't met or found myself in such a situation. Moreover, I wouldn't like to involve myself in issues like that because I believe there would be a little misunderstanding.

I have, taking over alot of property from different number of people, depending on their behaviour and then the agreement we hard with them befor the property was given to them. I do that, because they have failed to adhere to the original agreement we hard.

I have not done it but people so it. But the fact is that it is illegal and against the law of most countries. This is because the property seized it want to be taken over may be more than the debt. That's why it is advisable to borrow within our reach to avoid this embarrassment.

Taking your property from someone who didn't pay you of an amount agreed upon, is not a big deal or some thing new to people this days. I have done that several times and I am still doing that. this is because I run business in daily basis and if an agreement is entered I expect you to reach to the terms and conditions of the agreement.

No, I have not done it. But I have seen when leader of a state at my side collecting people's property because the do not have any stand.

This to only be possible when there is an agreement between both parties that such a thing will occur if the other party find it difficult to pay back the amount received as a loan. if I have the opportunity I am going to take over the property because people find it difficult to pay back loans due to the hardship out there

No.i have never been in such situations. But I've seen many people who cannot pay off their loans so they give something valuable in place of the loan they have collected.

So far i have not had such experience. It could be very unfortunate and even frustrating if one can't pay and a property is taken from him or her just like the case stated above. Personally, I don't see anything wrong in taken back your property since he/she couldn't keep to agreement. But there is always room for amendment of agreement though.

This can only happen if the person have already used the property as collateral to obtain a loan from me. There must be an agreement that if he fails to pay back the money I'm going to take over the property.

No I haven't, although I know of people who do that it's not really there fault people refuses to pay most of the time when necessary and people take drastically ways to get what they want
That's true though, it's part of the agreement. But what about in a situation where the person in debt is no more and the family is not aware of such transactions, how do you think such matters should be handled?

Well, for now, I have not been into any form of business agreement that involves settlement of funds by the other parties after a period of time. But I have a good experience about it. Sometimes it happens as a result of the failure of the other party to meet up to the terms and conditions of the agreement.

I've never taken over a property because someone could not pay and i hope i never find myself in that position because i would feel bad and quilty about it.

I've taken over a lot of property from a variety of people, depending on their behavior and the arrangement we worked out with them before the property was handed over to them. That's what I'm doing because they haven't followed through on our previous arrangement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back