What's new

Have you ever taken a long hiatus from your work?

I myself had to take a break back in 2017 when I became really burned out from my work. I found that I was doing nothing but work but I was not taking time out for myself as well and that led to really bad burn out. I took some time away from work and ended up trying content creation and streaming as a way to earn extra and I did that for around 5 years before coming back to work as a freelancer. I now pace myself better now in terms of work and having time for myself as well to avoid the burnout I went through back in 2017

I myself had to take a break back in 2017 when I became really burned out from my work. I found that I was doing nothing but work but I was not taking time out for myself as well and that led to really bad burn out. I took some time away from work and ended up trying content creation and streaming as a way to earn extra and I did that for around 5 years before coming back to work as a freelancer. I now pace myself better now in terms of work and having time for myself as well to avoid the burnout I went through back in 2017
It is better to have a proper planning on how you will manage your time at work because you must always try to take into consideration your health status because health is wealth.

I am not disputing that one should not take a nap if there is need for it because when you work for a long time online , it could be lower you're focusing abilities which could be re-energised if you take a nap.
That is right. Taking a nap gives your body and mind the rest it deserves. But sometimes a hiatus could be more than a nap. Maybe a week or months where you learn other things before you get back to working.

I would encourage you to follow sadhguru on YouTube . You will understand the kind of yoga techniques you will adopt to cure your back pain . It is a very effective technique that will enhance your health also.

No, I do not want to follow him. I have my own techniques that help me deal with the pain. usually a hot shower and application of balm on my shoulder and back help me to overcome pain.

No, I do not want to follow him. I have my own techniques that help me deal with the pain. usually a hot shower and application of balm on my shoulder and back help me to overcome pain.
It's okay, since you have a permanent solution, it's fine . I just try to do little yoga exercises taught by the man and it really worked which is why I always ensure to perform yoga exercises every morning and night.

It's okay, since you have a permanent solution, it's fine . I just try to do little yoga exercises taught by the man and it really worked which is why I always ensure to perform yoga exercises every morning and night.

Well, I must say that it is hard to deal with such pain. If you consistently suffer from such kind of pain, then it becomes a chronic pain and this could be really hard to deal with. This is why I apply balm to deal with the pain. Moreover, I am also trying to improve my posture as well.

I have never taken a long hiatus from work or job I'm doing. Sometimes I take short for some trivia reasons but for long hiatus, I have never done it. I always have a target for the work I'm doing and I always try to reach the target.

This might depend on your location. Over here such may not be possible because of the fact that if you are working for most private organisation you may not be given the chance to take such unnecessary break. It is necessary most especially when you have a responsibility to take care of.

I have actually taken a long break from working online before. I concentrated more on a particular online business and left a lot of others behind. But after some period of time I started over again.

I think the longest have taken so far was only a few days, i was extremely tired and stressed i just had to pause everything i was doing. It was very refreshing though.
You did great, we are not machines and we can not work continually everyday, sometimes we need breaks because our minds need to be refreshed so taking breaks for 4 or 5 days are ok.

I have actually taken a long break from working online before. I concentrated more on a particular online business and left a lot of others behind. But after some period of time I started over again.
If you're so sure about the profitability of a business, then you can quit other business to focus on it. I plan to take a short break when I wanted to start my blog because concentration is very important in business.

Well, I must say that it is hard to deal with such pain. If you consistently suffer from such kind of pain, then it becomes a chronic pain and this could be really hard to deal with. This is why I apply balm to deal with the pain. Moreover, I am also trying to improve my posture as well.
Another important tip that I can give you is to always ensure that your spine are always erect . Whenever you are sitting down, don't allow your spine to bend although it might be painful for a start but once you continue to do it, you will maintain stability.

Well the idea of taking a brief break from your work so that you can retreat and become creative is a very good idea,I on a personal basis I do carry out a personal accessment of my work from time to time without having to go on a long haul of break.

If you're so sure about the profitability of a business, then you can quit other business to focus on it. I plan to take a short break when I wanted to start my blog because concentration is very important in business.
that is actually a very good idea. If you are sure about a particular business venture you need to leave others and focus on it. I also want to start making consistent videos on my YouTube channel.

that is actually a very good idea. If you are sure about a particular business venture you need to leave others and focus on it. I also want to start making consistent videos on my YouTube channel.
This is a good plan. Uploading videos on youtube can be very profitable if you many views to your channel. I also plan to create youtube channel soon but I want to learn about video editing first.

This is a good plan. Uploading videos on youtube can be very profitable if you many views to your channel. I also plan to create youtube channel soon but I want to learn about video editing first.
It is very important and necessary you learn video editing and graphics designing. it can also help your video and your YouTube channel to grow fast in order to be monetized.

Taking long break otherwise known as hiatus in your business, depends on the type of business you're into.
I always make sure i take some rest anytime i am stressed out.

Well the idea of taking a brief break from your work so that you can retreat and become creative is a very good idea,I on a personal basis I do carry out a personal accessment of my work from time to time without having to go on a long haul of break.
Yeah, taking a break to learn something new or improve your skills is really great. The hiatus gives you a rest and you come out better at what you do.

Has there ever been a time where you took a long hiatus from your work? Whether it be a break from the work, time to think, maybe to focus on other work and ideas. Have you ever been there? I have taken time away from my work before, but it's not very long, as I don't like to keep away from it for long, because who's to say things will be good if I let it go for too long?

Anyway, what was it like for you? Did you ever take a long hiatus from the work you do?
Its normal to take some time off at work when you are feeling the heat ar when the work is not going normally like you want it it to be , all you need is some time to think about how to handle the situation .

If you wish to create a Youtube channel, then you must be able to edit videos and make sure that you upload them regularly. This is something that you must consider.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back