What's new

Have you ever taken a long hiatus from your work?

Actually taking time away from the work we do, might be profitable sometimes and also lead us into risk sometimes. most especially when we are unable to used the time productively. it helped us to reflect on what will helped or guarantee our success in life.

I have not made the personal decision to take a long hiatus from my business I only take a break to rest and strategize for the growth of my business but I do not totally abandon the business

Taking long break otherwise known as hiatus in your business, depends on the type of business you're into.
I always make sure i take some rest anytime i am stressed out.
this is actually the simple truth. It depends on the kind of business you are doing because there are some businesses you may not be able to do such. If you try it you may incur a lot of losses.

I cannot think of taking a break from online activities . I prefer to stick with online jobs because of the convenience and freedom it gives.
Well, most will say that all work and no play would make jack a full buy and that's just it. There's more to life than just trying to make money always, so you should take a break from time to time.

That is right. Taking a nap gives your body and mind the rest it deserves. But sometimes a hiatus could be more than a nap. Maybe a week or months where you learn other things before you get back to working.
A hiatus is more than a nap, it is like a long break, sometimes it is not planned and some events might lead you to going on an hiatus but if you do, you should make sure you come back stronger.

A hiatus is more than a nap, it is like a long break, sometimes it is not planned and some events might lead you to going on an hiatus but if you do, you should make sure you come back stronger.
That is right. A hiatus is more than a nap and small breaks you take in between the day. I like a hiatus that is well planned for. Meaning you take a long break with the plan of learning new things that will make you a better person when you come back.

I took kind hiatus during the time I was in camp. I was drill to the extent that I didn't have time for online earning. We were always watched and blew trumpet for any activity. It's kind of fun but makes someone lose time of earning online m.m

Yes, i work online and there was a time i took a long break from working online. I don't know the particular reason i did that. I guess i was just tired of working at that point and i just needed to rest.
It is possible that you might just get tired from working and as such you are just going to back down and want to take a rest which I believe that it is absolutely normal.

this is actually the simple truth. It depends on the kind of business you are doing because there are some businesses you may not be able to do such. If you try it you may incur a lot of losses.

I am a freelancer and I cannot take long hiatus from work. If I take a long hiatus, then I may suffer from financial problems. This is why it is much better to never take breaks.

I am a freelancer and I cannot take long hiatus from work. If I take a long hiatus, then I may suffer from financial problems. This is why it is much better to never take breaks.
As a freelancer it is not advisable for you to take a hiatus because you will miss a lot of money and at the same time you may go into financial crisis. but people who build passive income they can do that.

Typically, I run my own business and I have not taken a long break. It is hugely onerous to take a day off because of my competitors. I need to be available all the time to ensure that the business is up and running. I go above and beyond to dispense quality services.

The good thing about running your own business is that you will have the rights to decide when you take a break from the business and when you keep on working without a break because all the busy business decision making is dependent on you. How good my business goes is what determines when I will take a break or not.

Using bizdustry as an example , I have been working here for almost three years now , and I have been consistent but I decided to take a break since last month and I also reduced my daily target here to allow me rest .

I have never taken a long hiatus from work, but I have taken short breaks before. I don't really see a reason to take a long hiatus from my business, The competition is high, and I don't I want to take that risk.

Surely one cannot just be a workaholic and be working all the time. So everyone needs break every now and then so as to relax and think of other ideas that might be necessary.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back