What's new

Have you ever taken a long hiatus from your work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you took a long hiatus from your work? Whether it be a break from the work, time to think, maybe to focus on other work and ideas. Have you ever been there? I have taken time away from my work before, but it's not very long, as I don't like to keep away from it for long, because who's to say things will be good if I let it go for too long?

Anyway, what was it like for you? Did you ever take a long hiatus from the work you do?

Typically, I run my own business and I have not taken a long break. It is hugely onerous to take a day off because of my competitors. I need to be available all the time to ensure that the business is up and running. I go above and beyond to dispense quality services.

The issue of taking break to think about other things Is very important, most especially to people that are into different business, it's very important to think and bring out new ideas towards problem solving.

I think the longest have taken so far was only a few days, i was extremely tired and stressed i just had to pause everything i was doing. It was very refreshing though.

I think the longest have taken so far was only a few days, i was extremely tired and stressed i just had to pause everything i was doing. It was very refreshing though.
It is important to take a break when you feel tired and your strength isn't taking it complying with the work any longer . This one of the ways to improve productivity because when you continue to overwork yourself your echelon of productivity would definitely dwindle.

It is important to take a break when you feel tired and your strength isn't taking it complying with the work any longer . This one of the ways to improve productivity because when you continue to overwork yourself your echelon of productivity would definitely dwindle.

As an online worker and professional freelancer, I can certain conform that taking rest is one of the most important part of working and this is why you should definitely take breaks.

You have said it all, each time i come back from such breaks, i always feel refreshed and energetic and even more motivated to do more than i used to before.

There was a particular time where my son was seriously sick and I really had to collect the leave in order to take care of him. I was happy that my workplace were able to give me the time that we required.

Yes, i work online and there was a time i took a long break from working online. I don't know the particular reason i did that. I guess i was just tired of working at that point and i just needed to rest.

You have said it all, each time i come back from such breaks, i always feel refreshed and energetic and even more motivated to do more than i used to before.
Taking a nap is essential most especially if you are stressed up. If you continue to overwork yourself and you take pills that will make you stay awake and energetic all the time just because you want to work, it will have an adverse side effect on your health.

I am a workaholic, working is like intoxication for me. I work not because I need money, I work because I enjoy working, and it is good that I make money from the things I do. Therefore, I don't take any breaks from my work.

Taking a nap is essential most especially if you are stressed up. If you continue to overwork yourself and you take pills that will make you stay awake and energetic all the time just because you want to work, it will have an adverse side effect on your health.

Well, there was a time when I had to stop working due to neck pain. i still suffer from neck pain, but I have no other option but to work despite suffering from neck pain.

Well, there was a time when I had to stop working due to neck pain. i still suffer from neck pain, but I have no other option but to work despite suffering from neck pain.
Initially, I would feel the pain in the back but now that I engage myself in a light yoga exercise the pains has disappeared. You can also try this out to limit the pains

Initially, I would feel the pain in the back but now that I engage myself in a light yoga exercise the pains has disappeared. You can also try this out to limit the pains

Well, so what kind of yoga techniques do you use? I would also like to get rid of this pain. So, I usually take a hot shower and also use a balm to stop this pain.

I have ever taken a hiatus from online writing. It was a great time because I was almost losing interest in earning from them. During the hiatus, I got to fix my wrong mindset about writing and got to gain new skills.

Well, so what kind of yoga techniques do you use? I would also like to get rid of this pain. So, I usually take a hot shower and also use a balm to stop this pain.
I would encourage you to follow sadhguru on YouTube . You will understand the kind of yoga techniques you will adopt to cure your back pain . It is a very effective technique that will enhance your health also.

I cannot think of taking a break from online activities . I prefer to stick with online jobs because of the convenience and freedom it gives.
Yeah, they are really great. Though sometimes breaks are great. You could use that time to reenergize or to learn new things that will improve your earning. Such a hiatus is really beneficial.

Yeah, they are really great. Though sometimes breaks are great. You could use that time to reenergize or to learn new things that will improve your earning. Such a hiatus is really beneficial.
I am not disputing that one should not take a nap if there is need for it because when you work for a long time online , it could be lower you're focusing abilities which could be re-energised if you take a nap.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back