What's new

Have you ever sold traffic from your site to other forums or sites?

I think that selling traffic could be a mistake because buying and selling traffic might not be allowed by many advertising networks and this is equal to cheating.
This practice is definitely tantamount to cheating because it goes against the rules and guidelines that have been set by advertising networks as well as various search engines.

if you are engaging in such act, you are definitely killing the future prospect for people that are coming up as you know brands pay more to advertise in other to get results and if they do not see result, they might not go through again.

I used to do paid guest articles on my old blog, but that's the only way I sold traffic or well links to other blogs or sites. It made me some 200$ in 5 months which at that time for me was huuuuge.
I'm not sure if you can transact traffic coming from different websites, but I wouldn't encourage this. This would be attributable to the reality that Google and other search engine might disapprove of this kind of traffic.

In my own opinion that's not a good idea, if you are earning good amount of money on your website I don't think it will be a good idea to sell it off, this not a good idea.

In my own opinion that's not a good idea, if you have a good website selling it off will not be a good idea, knowing what's not making it successful that's all that matters.

I have never sold any traffic to another website before. I believe in organic web traffic from real people visiting my sites from links on social sites like Facebook, twitter, Instagram

I don't ever sold traffic to other sites to be precise I don't even know traffic can be sold to another site talking more of selling my site traffic to another. Had it been I know how to sell traffic by now I would have sold many.

I don't know if it's really selling traffic, but it's a good marketing option. Having people do guest articles, or doing guest articles on other sites. Allowing said people to promote on your site in return for doing it on their site. It's a great way to help draw more people in. Not easy to sell traffic though.

In my own opinion that's not a good idea, if you have a good website selling it off will not be a good idea, knowing what's not making it successful that's all that matters.
It is a great idea but you can do it very smartly, like take for instance you can point the site to your users for them to go and check out something that would be beneficial to them on the site

Guest posting is one of the ways selling a traffic to another sites. If your blog is getting enough traffic, you can make a room for people to post on your blog for money. When the article is posted on your blog, it'll drove traffic to the website you're helping.

I have never sold any traffic to another website before. I believe in organic web traffic from real people visiting my sites from links on social sites like Facebook, twitter, Instagram
am also a believer in organic traffic but sometimes circumstances would make you venture into getting traffic from other sources, and also you need the help of other people or blog to go viral

I used to do paid guest articles on my old blog, but that's the only way I sold traffic or well links to other blogs or sites. It made me some 200$ in 5 months which at that time for me was huuuuge.
Conducting transactions with traffic as the conduit has never been my personal preference. It would be advisable to obtain traffic through authentic means because this will serve you better in the long run

Conducting transactions with traffic as the conduit has never been my personal preference. It would be advisable to obtain traffic through authentic means because this will serve you better in the long run
if you do not get your traffic from a very reliable source, it can spell doom for you as some traffic from some quarters are not worth it at all, and you should avoid it by all means.

I do not think it is okay to sell traffic .

Something like this is illegal and makes it difficult for us to be able to know what is really happening on a website.

I actually don't own a site or any forum that generate traffic talk more of selling to another domain. I have limited knowledge on Information technology.i will be glad if i can get mentorship from bizdustry.

if you do not get your traffic from a very reliable source, it can spell doom for you as some traffic from some quarters are not worth it at all, and you should avoid it by all means.
This is exactly my point. Some sources of traffic are quite suspicious, and you will initially obtain a large amount of traffic but in the long run, it will be detrimental for you

I do not think it is okay to sell traffic .

Something like this is illegal and makes it difficult for us to be able to know what is really happening on a website.
It is not illegal man.
It helps the other person gain more audience. It is like some form of advert to help transfer some of his audience to the other site.

Yes, this your logic is a good way to sell traffic to sites or forum. If your website have large traffic, website owner will aproching you for guest post and they will pay you for this. Another way is to link to other website or forums in your site. Instead of just mentioning the site, add it's link and encourage your reader to read it.
This strategy is will be the best deal, from linking to other websites you can be paid by the attached domain while they have a share of traffic. It's really a strategic way of selling traffic.

This strategy is will be the best deal, from linking to other websites you can be paid by the attached domain while they have a share of traffic. It's really a strategic way of selling traffic.
if you are linking website to bring more traffic to your blog, make sure it is the right kind of website, what i mean is that it should be website that are related to your site as well so that you would get quality visitors.

I have never sold any traffic to any website or forum and this is because I love promoting links free. Actually it is a good idea that can fetch earnings if someone engage in selling traffics to websites. Also some websites add their features that they would be interested in buying traffics so it's profitable on their side.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back