What's new

Have you ever sold traffic from your site to other forums or sites?

I run ads for other sites on my websites and I don't guarantee traffic when I agree to publish ads on my site. I don't sell traffic or promise to generate revenues for my advertisers. people advertise on my site for getting exposure and I don't promise anything.

I do not think that that is healthy for me or for them but then I usually try to engage in kind of partnerships where they are going to post stuff on my website and add links to their website.

It is hugely requisite to earn money in various ways when you are a blogger. Selling traffic is another wonderful way at which you can make money and I have not tried it before but I've done a lot of guest posting before.

I run ads for other sites on my websites and I don't guarantee traffic when I agree to publish ads on my site. I don't sell traffic or promise to generate revenues for my advertisers. people advertise on my site for getting exposure and I don't promise anything.
you can not guarantee traffic using this sort of model, that is why the advertiser should be smart and run a very intelligent ads that has an offer that would make anyone to jump on it.

you can not guarantee traffic using this sort of model, that is why the advertiser should be smart and run a very intelligent ads that has an offer that would make anyone to jump on it.
Advertising doe snot guarantee traffic or sales, it only improves online visibilities. If you advertise on high traffic site, you might get som of that traffic though, The number one rule of advertising is check the traffic source of the advertising platform

Advertising doe snot guarantee traffic or sales, it only improves online visibilities. If you advertise on high traffic site, you might get som of that traffic though, The number one rule of advertising is check the traffic source of the advertising platform
Yes it does not gaurantee traffic but it is always better to advertise as you are more likely to get more traffic from it than any other form of traffic generation method

I used to do paid guest articles on my old blog, but that's the only way I sold traffic or well links to other blogs or sites. It made me some 200$ in 5 months which at that time for me was huuuuge.
That's a great one
I wish I was making enough traffic on my website. The maximum number of visitors that I have ever had on my website in a day is fifty visitors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back