What's new

Have you ever sold traffic from your site to other forums or sites?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
I used to do paid guest articles on my old blog, but that's the only way I sold traffic or well links to other blogs or sites. It made me some 200$ in 5 months which at that time for me was huuuuge.

Yes, this your logic is a good way to sell traffic to sites or forum. If your website have large traffic, website owner will aproching you for guest post and they will pay you for this. Another way is to link to other website or forums in your site. Instead of just mentioning the site, add it's link and encourage your reader to read it.

I never have. Outside of guest-posting where they get to link back to their site, shop, or whatever like you OP.

I never saw a big benefit for me in doing something like this.

I never have. Outside of guest-posting where they get to link back to their site, shop, or whatever like you OP.

I never saw a big benefit for me in doing something like this.

I have never been in favour of "selling" or "buying" traffic at all. I prefer organic traffic that you could generate through search engines or through social media networks.

I dont really have a websites of my own which I am operating currently , but selling traffic from your own websites to another person sites is possible and brings good income .

I have never been in favour of "selling" or "buying" traffic at all. I prefer organic traffic that you could generate through search engines or through social media networks.
It seems like something like this only works for a select few niches. Most places do not benefit much if at all from it. You will just end up causing bounce rate issues.

That's another form of making money blogging. I do not know anything about this but I am just getting to know about this now, and it is a very good way to make money if you are interested in writing. I will definitely try this very soon.

I am particularly open to boosting websites that I think are doing good when it comes to content creation too but I do not collect any money from it but instead we just collaborate.

I am particularly open to boosting websites that I think are doing good when it comes to content creation too but I do not collect any money from it but instead we just collaborate.
I also think that there is a lot that you started to gain if you are going to just collaborate with them instead of taking the money and leaving out the content.

I dont really have a websites of my own which I am operating currently , but selling traffic from your own websites to another person sites is possible and brings good income .

I really do not know if it is possible to sell or buy traffic from other sites, but I would not recommend it. This is because of the fact that Google may frown over such kind of traffic.

I have never sold traffic from my site to another forum, i don't think i would do that even in the future, except if am selling the site completely, which i have to inform the site users first.

I really do not know if it is possible to sell or buy traffic from other sites, but I would not recommend it. This is because of the fact that Google may frown over such kind of traffic.
Likewise I, I don't have any idea about how they do it and I don't know whether it is possible or not to sell out or buy traffic, one has to do some research about it though.

Selling traffic from your own websites to other websites is conceivable and can bring in a big income, even if I don't actually have any of my own that I am currently managing.

I used to do paid guest articles on my old blog, but that's the only way I sold traffic or well links to other blogs or sites. It made me some 200$ in 5 months which at that time for me was huuuuge.
I do not think that selling traffic is the best course of action to take, because the traffic your website will gain will not be truly organic, and it may even flout the rules of Google and other search engines that lead viewers to your website

That's another form of making money blogging. I do not know anything about this but I am just getting to know about this now, and it is a very good way to make money if you are interested in writing. I will definitely try this very soon.
Yes, its another way of making money from blogging. Those that said blogging is very lucrative are not lying. Blogging is lucrative and has so many opportunities of making money online.

Yes, I did and what really help me was referral traffic.
When you promote your website on social media, you're exposing it to a larger audience, which can result in more traffic. Additionally, referral traffic is high-quality traffic because people are already interested in what you have to offer

i have never sold traffic from my site before, but i think it is a very wonderful concept, one that i would like to try out as well and see the potential in it, but i believe it would take so much to get it done.

I've not been able to wrap my head around this as well. I know I can make use of backlinks to increase traffic to my site or any other but monetizing the traffic on my own I'm not sure I'll be able to do that.

I do not think that selling traffic is the best course of action to take, because the traffic your website will gain will not be truly organic, and it may even flout the rules of Google and other search engines that lead viewers to your website

I think that selling traffic could be a mistake because buying and selling traffic might not be allowed by many advertising networks and this is equal to cheating.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back