What's new

Have you ever sold something you regret selling?

There are many people who may purchase an old photo if there is something really unique about that photo. This depends on the kind of photo and mysteries surrounding the photo. Similarly, many people may also be interested in buying an old painting as well. This may involve painting of a house or anything that may stir curiosity.

I believe that the photo he was talking about was his own personal photo which he hung on his wall in one of his room. I'm sure that there is no one who is going to be interested in buying someone personal photo because it doesn't hold any value for them. If I'm selling my own personal photo, are you going to buy it?

I may not bother about collecting old items. That is one act that I am struggling to keep up with it. I mean I just look forward in life and have no worry about keeping certain items from the past. I've just got an old photo from when I was a kid hung on my wall though.

I would like to collect all my old Funko Pop toys again but it will be very difficult. Some of my toys are no longer in the market, not even in fairly used Funko pops on ebay. If I manage to see them, it will be 10x more than what I bought them 30 years ago.

I regretted selling off all my Funko Pop toys which I had from my childhood. I had a lot of memories in those toys but because of my family's frequent moving, I couldn't keep up moving them. I had to sell them. Now, I'm regretting selling them. I wish I could get them all back.
There is a guy I'm currently working for who owns a forum of this funko pop toys. I believe there is a possibility of getting some old toys from the marketplace on that forum.

I'm going to see how possible it is going to be for me to get to the link of the forum so that you can check it out and see if you can find some of your old toys on display on the forum.

I believe that the photo he was talking about was his own personal photo which he hung on his wall in one of his room. I'm sure that there is no one who is going to be interested in buying someone personal photo because it doesn't hold any value for them. If I'm selling my own personal photo, are you going to buy it?

No one may buy a personal photo. However, some people create photos for magazines and they may regret selling those photos. For example, you may click a photo and a magazine may be willing to buy it for $2,000. However, later you may come to realise that the value of photo was far much more than that. In that case, you may regret selling photo.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back