What's new

Have you ever sold something you regret selling?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you sold something of yours and later regret selling it? I sold off a lot of my gaming collection to a game store years ago to get a newer console at the time. I regret it because I had a pretty decent collection.

Is there something you regret selling?

Yes, I could remember when I sold my laptop when I was still In the school after selling it finished, I started feeling bad about it, this can happen to everyone after selling you start regretting about that.

Has there ever been a time where you sold something of yours and later regret selling it? I sold off a lot of my gaming collection to a game store years ago to get a newer console at the time. I regret it because I had a pretty decent collection.

Well, yeah, I think it happened more times than I'd like to admit. I remember when I sold my console, which I played when I was little, and I really regret it because if I had that, I would have been able to recreate those memories from my childhood.

I am the kind of person that is never going to be interested when it comes to selling something that I have purchased for myself and seeing it as my property.

I don't think anything is going to bring me into selling that thing no matter the amount it is been priced.

I have never regretted selling anything. However, I have regrets about something else. I have been selling websites since 2017, however, some of my buyers closed the site. I wish I had saved the website files so that I could revive the websites the buyer was no longer interested in running.

I have never regretted selling anything. However, I have regrets about something else. I have been selling websites since 2017, however, some of my buyers closed the site. I wish I had saved the website files so that I could revive the websites the buyer was no longer interested in running.

I would say that if you have already sold the website and you're very satisfied with how much you made from the website selling business, I believe that you shouldn't have much regret about it because you have already taken what you invested in it and probably with some profits. It is just unfortunate that the person who purchase the website ended up not seeing the project through.

I am the kind of person that is never going to be interested when it comes to selling something that I have purchased for myself and seeing it as my property.

I don't think anything is going to bring me into selling that thing no matter the amount it is been priced.

There are many people who sell assets and products that may be really volatile in nature. For example, gold, silver, cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature. many people may regret selling them after realising that the price of the commodity has increased too much.

It's really not business related but when I was still in highschool, I was a boarding student and I sold about half my provision to students and later on I regretted it because I couldn't use all that money to buy anything sustaining within the school.

Who hasn't founding of mine wasn't even sold it was an iPad I gave give to someone because I felt I couldn't fix it only for me to realise that it was fixable I just didn't give the right person and it was worse because later on I don't needed that iPad I give out but I couldn't go train the person give me back my thing I want you back, it was gone

I would say that if you have already sold the website and you're very satisfied with how much you made from the website selling business, I believe that you shouldn't have much regret about it because you have already taken what you invested in it and probably with some profits. It is just unfortunate that the person who purchase the website ended up not seeing the project through.

Maybe @DigitalNomad was saying that if he had kept the website, he might have entered into bigger partnership now that will boost his chances at increased revenue from the website. You know sometimes, things are not always as we make it look and that is the challenge that comes with doing the business of buying and selling. Some, you will wish you never sold them at that particular moment.

I have never regretted selling any thing. However, there was an old Nokia phone I had and I regret selling it. I like to collect old items because they are associated with my early life and they could remind me of my early life. This is why I may be reluctant to sell them.

I have never regretted selling any thing. However, there was an old Nokia phone I had and I regret selling it. I like to collect old items because they are associated with my early life and they could remind me of my early life. This is why I may be reluctant to sell them.

I may not bother about collecting old items. That is one act that I am struggling to keep up with it. I mean I just look forward in life and have no worry about keeping certain items from the past. I've just got an old photo from when I was a kid hung on my wall though.

It is still very possible for you to purchase any kind of old phones that you used so many years ago through eBay because it is one of them best shopping platform where you can easily buy an already used products which will still be in a very good condition.

I also never sell that belongs to me and this also includes many items. However, when I am extremely in need, I do sell old stuff that may prove to be very profitable. I have sold many old electronic items and they were not used by me for a long time.

I also never sell that belongs to me and this also includes many items. However, when I am extremely in need, I do sell old stuff that may prove to be very profitable. I have sold many old electronic items and they were not used by me for a long time.

I am the kind of person that is always attached to anything that I am buying especially when it's something that I purchased with my own money. It is usually very difficult for me to give it away by selling them, also something that has been given to me as a gift is always very difficult for me to sell it no matter the pressure that I am in financially.

I am the kind of person that is always attached to anything that I am buying especially when it's something that I purchased with my own money. It is usually very difficult for me to give it away by selling them, also something that has been given to me as a gift is always very difficult for me to sell it no matter the pressure that I am in financially.

I think that sometimes reselling certain kinds of products might be beneficial in many ways. If you have an old item that you no longer use, then you could sell it. It might benefit someone else who may be in need of that item at a low cost. You also receive money by selling an old item you no longer use and the other person may also get benefited as well.

I think that sometimes reselling certain kinds of products might be beneficial in many ways. If you have an old item that you no longer use, then you could sell it. It might benefit someone else who may be in need of that item at a low cost. You also receive money by selling an old item you no longer use and the other person may also get benefited as well.

Whenever you are interested in selling anything, the purpose why you are doing that is to generate more money from it. I believe that this is the reason why a lot of people that are into the act of collecting so many items are always looking at selling them when they become valuable more than what they purchased it initially some years ago.

I regretted selling off all my Funko Pop toys which I had from my childhood. I had a lot of memories in those toys but because of my family's frequent moving, I couldn't keep up moving them. I had to sell them. Now, I'm regretting selling them. I wish I could get them all back.

I may not bother about collecting old items. That is one act that I am struggling to keep up with it. I mean I just look forward in life and have no worry about keeping certain items from the past. I've just got an old photo from when I was a kid hung on my wall though.

I'm not sure if it is going to be possible for you to sell your old photo because there is no way something like that is going to be of any kind of value to anyone who is going to buy it.

I believe that collectibles are something that can actually be valuable to someone who will be interested in buying it and that is the reason why some people are into it as a business.

I'm not sure if it is going to be possible for you to sell your old photo because there is no way something like that is going to be of any kind of value to anyone who is going to buy it.

I believe that collectibles are something that can actually be valuable to someone who will be interested in buying it and that is the reason why some people are into it as a business.

There are many people who may purchase an old photo if there is something really unique about that photo. This depends on the kind of photo and mysteries surrounding the photo. Similarly, many people may also be interested in buying an old painting as well. This may involve painting of a house or anything that may stir curiosity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back