What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

This is the order of the day in my country Nigeria lately. With high rate of unemployment, the youths and even old men take to gambling and betting. Some of them win big while some lose a lot but still keep betting.
Hmm, only few win through gambling, multitude stumble through it. I was a victim of several losses with gambling, that's why I cut it short in my life. I don't like losing too many, cos I don't have much to spend.

Hmm, only few win through gambling, multitude stumble through it. I was a victim of several losses with gambling, that's why I cut it short in my life. I don't like losing too many, cos I don't have much to spend.
What surprises me the most is the fact that some people never win anything from these bets but they have such a high hope that one day, they will win millions. So, they keep playing and keep on losing like crazy.

There are people who claim to have the ability to predict the way a football match is going to end. They make money from selling their predictions to people who now go ahead to book the games. It's their way of making money.
Believe me ,I have experience when it comes to betting ,and I can tell you that such prediction are not accurate . They only use analysis to predict ,but will claim that the match was fixed . They demand money before they release the prediction to other gamblers.

I do not advice people to go into Betty because at the end of the day you come and find out that you even lose more than what you'll be winning in your whole betting season, betting on this favours the ges and those who are operating the betting system but for those that are playing it there is a higher possibility of you losing in it more than what you will gain from it. People who are already into it I even looking for a way to come out.

15percent of people who plays sporting bet actually makes money from it,the secrets of betting generally is that you don't bet with money that will affect or gives you a long term problem bet with your spare money.
Betting this days is quite debilitating. In short I called it unfruitful journey.
No matter how much you tried this days your efforts doesn't pay.
Making money through betting is never guaranteed. Still some are making it through betting.

Yeah I have seen a couple of guys make money through sports betting especially football, they mostly say they got contacts with people that gave them fixed games, and the games came through but I don’t know how true these claims are

I have a friend who is a very good punter. He wins every week. He knows how he does his things. Although he told me the strategies that he always uses to win much on his betting game, I have vowed never to engage myself in betting anymore. Because I learnt my lesson in hard way.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
Yeah obviously people win on bets it just might not be profitable enough, its mostly that they loose more times than they win. I'm not sure it's emotionally advisable. How can you get your hopes up and then you keep losing over and over again.

Not into betting, then again I do not have the money for betting and the understanding about the ways of good and the bad betting. There are different betting stores and online based ways. Like anyone else here will say that the fact that you will have your bad and good days and 90% of the time you have to expect to lose and not win or get anything back. For me, I might do an odd thing here and there for the fun side of it. Even if I lose, at least I did not send far too much. And if I win then GG for me. Most of the time I get back what I lost anyway.

Betting is what I never had done since it's not a good way of warning money in this world. Gives you stress and angry
I agree with you, a close friend is a compulsive gambler, he always gets angry when his bet goes wrong. He never concentrates, he always refresh LiveScore every minute. Betting is not a good for a better living.

Believe me ,I have experience when it comes to betting ,and I can tell you that such prediction are not accurate . They only use analysis to predict ,but will claim that the match was fixed . They demand money before they release the prediction to other gamblers.
I have always suspected this, it is greed that would make anyone believe another person can easily predict a game accurately for them. If it was that easy, the person would have used his life savings to bet since he's sure of the predictions.

I have actually wen a lot of people who are making it or have won a lot money through betting. There are very tight regulations in sports concerning how matches are being played and as such very difficult to fix matches so I think people telling you they sell sure games are scammers and you should run away.

Betting is one of the worst ways of making money. Instead of you to be winning one keep losing and the more he loses the more the person keeps playing. I'll advise anyone that wants to make it big in life and go far to shun betting.

A lot of people have lost quite a huge amount of money to betting , while some have made money and are still making money from it. Those who always make money are the shop owners who make money when people lose. Some get lucky they won a huge money and they leave it, some won and used the money bet again with aims that they would still win but they will later lose everything.

Well, I have seen one but he is the luckiest one. It is a one in a million chance. I bet sometimes but my luck is not the time yet. I have so many things in life to do that betting. But yeah I really see people betting and they won.

It’s easy to find positive expected value bets. It’s hard to find places that will pay consistent winners.

Most retail sites refuse to take your business if you win consistently.Most sites that pay consistent winners want to know who you are and which way you’re betting before quoting you odds or a spread.Therefore, to make a living at sports betting, most professionals find a place willing to pay them consistently because the information value of their bets is greater than the amount they win.

Betting is a game of luck but many youths have been deceived into believing that it's an investment just because of the instant money they are getting from it. You might be very good at guessing and therefore be making money from betting but you can never make enough to make you a rich person. Meanwhile luck may smile at you sometimes that you hit a jackpot but remember it's not every time and a time is coming that you will lose half if not all the money you have won back to the game.

I have seen a lot of persons make cool cash through betting because they are smart punters.
Personally I have won and cashout approximately seventy thousand Nigerian naira and also I have have made losses too of about 2percent.

Loosing is more guaranteed than making profit in betting. Most times when people win, they forget to calculate how much they have lost before winning to know if they are in profit or still long term loss. To me, winning in being is more of luck than assertion.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
No, I have never make money by betting in sports because I am considering it much bad and risky. There is not 100% surety about and you may lose your money that can be teasing you later.

Yes I have. Betting or gambling has a high risk but then it is still 50/50. It is either a head or a tail; you either win or lose. As much as betting is risky, when you are on the luck side, you will end up making a fortune.
I so not advise that one spends his or her money into betting though.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back