What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

Betting is a game of luck indeed. You can see yourself in profit winnings of five times your stake amount and in the next fifteen minutes, you've lost all

Yes people make money through betting, i worked in a bet shop before so I experienced it firsthand. A young man won half a million Nigeria currency he was so excited.

I have seen some people earning fron betting platforms , but the problem is that they always make more loss and at the beginning they earn more profit and later they start making high loss

I haven't seen, only heard from the media like some blogs once carried the story of a guy who made a huge sum from betting, that's why I don't believe it because no one close to me has made money
I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??

yes I have heard of a number of people who are really making alot of money through bet. but they do not succeed always on the bet sometimes they lose.

I haven't seen, only heard from the media like some blogs once carried the story of a guy who made a huge sum from betting, that's why I don't believe it because no one close to me has made money

You don't have to believe all that media says most of them are simply mirage. I know people win millions through betting but its few.

I am a living witness , I make money through betting and i frequent bet9ja, betking, sporty bet, betpawa, betting is a risky investment and a 50/50 chance of winning and loosing.

I am a living witness , I make money through betting and i frequent bet9ja, betking, sporty bet, betpawa, betting is a risky investment and a 50/50 chance of winning and loosing.
You're a betting guru for you to be using those household betting companies when it concerns gambling. I bet with betking and its not often, i didn't play today because i was occupied.

I am one of them, say no more,the game of betting is a game of luck and chance,it's a game you have to trust your instincts,as a gamer you must learn to discipline yourself,learn to avoid risk as well as give what you can afford to loose.

I am one of them, say no more,the game of betting is a game of luck and chance,it's a game you have to trust your instincts,as a gamer you must learn to discipline yourself,learn to avoid risk as well as give what you can afford to loose.
Sure, gambling is made up of luck. Anyone that tells you that he's perfect predicting is a liar he wants to scam you so you send free money to him. I only sacrifice my funds once in a while through gambling.

Concerning your question on if i have seen anyone making money through betting, I definitely have to say that know I haven't l, I have seen people that jave made money from it but not constantly because it is a game of probability

Concerning your question on if i have seen anyone making money through betting, I definitely have to say that know I haven't l, I have seen people that jave made money from it but not constantly because it is a game of probability
Okay. Gambling is a game where uncertainty is mostly encountered. The game is full of luck. You can win today and tomorrow lose. Only the bookmakers makes the better profit than the bettors.

I am strictly against betting. Many people get addicted to this habbit of gambling and start losing more and more money. They develop gambling addiction and they then require to seek medical help for their addiction. Moreover, I have read many horror stories of people losing most of their savings.

I have nit invested in Gambling because is a game of luck many people had invested in gambling and they made huge loss at the end ,so gambling is a game of luck

Yes I have seen a lot of people who become millionaires through sports betting. This does not mean that everyone will become a millionaire through sports betting because it is a very risky venture and I will never advise anyone to go into it.

I am strictly against betting. Many people get addicted to this habbit of gambling and start losing more and more money. They develop gambling addiction and they then require to seek medical help for their addiction. Moreover, I have read many horror stories of people losing most of their savings.
Never be addicted when it concerns gambling that's my advise to those prone gamblers. Gambling is never a get rich quick scheme nor do or die affair. One can be lucky and the other can't be.

Never be addicted when it concerns gambling that's my advise to those prone gamblers. Gambling is never a get rich quick scheme nor do or die affair. One can be lucky and the other can't be.

Unfortunately, most of the people do develop a gambling addiction. They find gambling an easy way to make money but they fail to realise the risks associated with it. I have always been against gambling and I always will be against gambling. You should stay away from gambling and work hard and make money through legit ways.

Yes and i am an example of it,i have earned some huge amounts from betting both online and offline shop betting,it's no scam but difficult because it's a fifty-fifty chance.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
I've been hearing it as well both offline and online through some social media as well that people do win real money from bet,but physically I haven't see or meet one before. Although some people win by luck tho.

Betting is a game of luck. I have seen many people who make money through betting but the losers are more than those people who actually made money. When we go into betting, we should bet with what we can afford to lose.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back