What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

Yea have seen one making money through betting but the issue about betting is sometimes you loose sometimes you gain is not 100% guarantee. People who bets knows is a dangerous game they take it anytime they win or loose

Only few people make money from betting. Those who always make money are the shop owners who make money when people lose. Betting is never a reliable way of making real money.

True. To make money in betting one needs to be strategic enough and treat it as a business.

True. To make money in betting one needs to be strategic enough and treat it as a business.
Even at that, only a few succeed it it. It could become addictive such that you become a compulsive gambler. Even after wining, you would still lose to them because you ain't satisfied. The best thing is to do away with it completely.

I totally agree - this topping up business ensures that the bank keeps you in debt and by so doing, they continue bleeding you dry! Many people find themselves trapped in this vicious cycle and struggle to get themselves out of the situation. When we finally decided enough was enough and settled our loan in full, it was like the weight of the world was lifted off our shoulders! The relief was immense.
I can imagine. Not being in debt is a huge financial burden that is relieved from you. I think that much fail to see that as much as you take out a loan and are able to pay for expensive things at that point in time, there is going to come a time when you have to pay it back and this can put you a major financial rut. Furthermore, I think that banks as well should not be doing this to encourage debt in their users. Whilst it is profitable for them, it is detrimental to the country's economic standing.

Yes. But no one must consider betting as a sure means of earning. Some even count it as a means charge their hormones because when they begin to constantly check the livescore then they will know the importance of peace of mind.

Yes I have seen and I have also heard of people acquired wealth through betting but it's a very risky thing to do because most times the odds are not always in your favour. Many at times the loss you incure are far more than your winnings.

Yes, sports betting can make you rich. Plenty of lucky punters have hit the headlines after placing accumulators or combo bets that have won them life-changing sums of money. However, for every one of those punters, there are millions more still clinging to that dream.

When it comes to betting it is a matter of luck and how you pay attention to it you my own country I have seen a lot of people who have been benefiting from betting. So many people make money on it on it and many people also lose but since she said speaking I have seen a lot of people including myself who are benefiting in sport betting.
Post automatically merged:

When it comes to betting it is a matter of luck and how you pay attention to it you my own country I have seen a lot of people who have been benefiting from betting. So many people make money on it on it and many people also lose but since she said speaking I have seen a lot of people including myself who are benefiting in sport betting.

It is no doubt that very few people have made money from betting, at least I heard of someone who made money from betting and started a transportation business and he is doing fine in the business. The betting companies are making money continuously.

Betting as it sounds is strictly a gamble, either you loose or you win. But some have been favoured by this system. I know a friend who won 10 Million naira from sport betting last year and it was so amazing. But many destiny has been shattered by this betting too.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
I haven't seen any but have heard stories of people that bet and won but I know it's very little money just to gain their confidence and when once they get addicted,they can sell their properties or even steal to bet more.

If you need to know who is a king in betting, just meet those who runs the business and they will point you out to the lucky Kings. I know a few but the problem is whenever I meet for my own game I always come short but when they go for theirs they always have that luck.

Yeah I have seen a number of people who made some fortune from it. A friend of mine recently became a millionaire just betting. But then betting comes with great risk. While you are earning others are in pains losing their money. Betting also stimulate the reward center so people find it difficult to leave the act and end up losing more. I don't bet because its against my sense of what is right

Betting is not something you put your whole into,if you must bet make sure you use your spare money or the ones that won't put you into trouble, always bet responsibly.bettings also include your own luck there are some that have made a lot of through betting,but loosers.

Betting is basically gambling and people who make money from it are not much. The percentage of people who lose their money in betting is higher than those who make money. There is also this addiction attached to it, when you lose you want to try again, and again, and again. It is not really a cool way to make reasonable money.

Yes I have seen countless number of people making fortune from betting site on a daily basis but it took them times and money before they start earning really huge in betting. They dedicated their time and soul, they committed and decided to consist and perceverance.

I remember when I worked as a sales rep in a bet shop one of our customers won 1.7 million Nigerian currency. It was a very happy moment for him considering the fact that he was doing hard labor from one site to another. He actually ended up investing in a business...

Of course I have seen many people make money through betting but to be realistic the whole thing is like a game as it is. The more you make money the greater the tendency to lose the money back to the system.

I have not seen anyone making money with gambling ,its very risky and they use script that makes them win at the end of the day

Of course I have seen many people make money through betting but to be realistic the whole thing is like a game as it is. The more you make money the greater the tendency to lose the money back to the system.
You are so right! I aso think that the system has been programmed in such a way that no matter how good your luck is, you must experience some losses in the course of betting.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back