What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
Yeah , i have tried it many times also. During last Cricket season , i soend almost 5$ everday and luckily i made 8-9 $ everyday from it . Its gambling only , If you lose , you lose everything so never invest everything, just take it for fun and invest very small amounts , its best.

Betting is not a means of investment according to my understanding. Betting is gambling and gambling is very risky. Your chance to loose I'd more than to win. I haven't seen any one making it through betting

Yea so many times, I have seen people make a whole living from betting especially football betting, even In some countries like United Kingdom, we have some professional pundit that gamble as a living and they love it.

Sometime ago, a friend of mine who has always believed that betting is the best way to make money kept playing until it got to a day when he won a huge amount of money. There are people that bet on a regular basis, but still don't win in such situation it the betting owner that benefit from it.
Betting should not be seen or even considered as investment or business to those playing it. Although the owners of betting shops see it as business because they render service on the platform of betting. The rate of people who made it from betting is far below those who have been wrecked by betting.

Its only been a case of win some and lose some that i have seen. I am yet to see one that has a betting system in place that has always delivered the winnings no matter what is happening in the market. I guess its a gamble at the end of the day.

although I do not it, but I see people get paid if they happen to make a good prediction on the next required betting place, I can only say that betting is a game of luck where you get to predict the next line of action towards an ongoing game.
so making money can varies it depends on how well you know you team and can predict their next line of action.

Yes, I have seen, my friend was an graphic design and he has been play betting before, he has lose a lot of money but there's one a particular day that won a big huge of money it was be like he was mad that day, so that day he made of his mind that he won't play bet again. He made cool cash on betting

I am aware of various betting platforms and their promises but I want to believe that betting can't make bettor reach. It's a game of chance and determining when to stop is very difficult.
A winner today is tomorrow's loser and the volume of loss after most wins is always huge.
Addiction can be built over time and that is dangerous for the bettor as the risk of losing everything they stand for is high

Yeah , i have tried it many times also. During last Cricket season , i soend almost 5$ everday and luckily i made 8-9 $ everyday from it . Its gambling only , If you lose , you lose everything so never invest everything, just take it for fun and invest very small amounts , its best.
You made an interesting points, no matter that you are successful in your betting aspect. But you still advised some people that might imitate your success to throw all they had to win bigger. By throwing what they can spend, and not spending all they have. Cos you know the implications it might caused in ones life.

Although I don't go into betting but I've seen a lot of people who claim to be making a lot of money through sport betting,to me I do not like betting because it is a gambling that you are not sure if you will be the loser or the winner and a lot of people end up losing more than they gain

People claim to earn from betting. Well it depends on some factors. For me I believe, people lose than win. So we're to look at the percentage of people winning to people losing. I'll say about 90% of people who bet loses while 10% wins
Post automatically merged:

People claim to earn from betting. Well it depends on some factors. For me I believe, people lose than win. So we're to look at the percentage of people winning to people losing. I'll say about 90% of people who bet loses while 10% wins
Post automatically merged:

Betting is more like luck.
But most people are really lucky. So they seems to win millions in single accumulated but like just last week. Some one in my area won 20 million naira.
But I want to really tell people to put the entire hope on betting because You can bet for a whole year without even winning if you are if you are not lucky.

So true. I also think it's similar to when you have a loan and right before you finish paying it, the bank contacts you to ask if you'd like a 'top up'. It happened to me and my husband many times over, and each time we'd take the extension with a bit more on top. That was until we decided enough was enough, emptied our savings account to settle the loan early, settled our credit cards, cut them up and decided never again would we lean on loans (unless it's a mortgage) and credit cards.
I've noticed that this does happen on a regular basis, and it is a way for them to ensure that they have a constant income source that is coming from you through the interest payments that you make. Honestly I don't think that people topping up on a loan is very good. Alone is just that you meet a specific requirement and once you meet that requirement and pay off the loan there should be no need to create another loan or to extend that loan even further.

Traditional bookmakers don't like value bettors because value bettors make money. So most professional gamblers will instead use a marketplace based sports betting exchange such as Betfair. In a betting exchange, you are betting against other punters and Betfair just takes a commission of the winnings

Yes I've seen a lot of people make money from betting. But it boils down to luck. Some people might just get lucky. One thing with betting is before you make money from it you must have invested a lot, made some loses

Yes they are people making money by betting but is not all time that They usually have the lucky if chuppindgthe money .but to me is not good to be betting is a satern believe ,God dont want us to be playing games of betting.

I've noticed that this does happen on a regular basis, and it is a way for them to ensure that they have a constant income source that is coming from you through the interest payments that you make. Honestly I don't think that people topping up on a loan is very good. Alone is just that you meet a specific requirement and once you meet that requirement and pay off the loan there should be no need to create another loan or to extend that loan even further.
I totally agree - this topping up business ensures that the bank keeps you in debt and by so doing, they continue bleeding you dry! Many people find themselves trapped in this vicious cycle and struggle to get themselves out of the situation. When we finally decided enough was enough and settled our loan in full, it was like the weight of the world was lifted off our shoulders! The relief was immense.

Betting it's not a get-rich-quick scheme but rather it is a try your luck or take your once in a lifetime opportunity scheme. it is very difficult to see someone relying solely on betting because it has a high risk and low chance of you cashing out. Betting should not be relied upon but you can take a chance once in a while to see if you might be lucky.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
I have not seen anyone making money through betting and I dont think I will ever see one. Even if their is the money keep vanishing into tin air like a the wind. Life and leaving itself has a principle success that endures has a principle. You prepare for something not gambling into it.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back