What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

Personally I have never seen someone that is made money with betting before so I don't really know how profitable the business is, I don't need something that is addictive.

I have seen people making money through betting but its rear and scarce to meet people making money from sport betting, but people loose so much once they get addicted

Last edited:
Acactually betting comes in different kind and variety some betting are more professional and some are not profitable at all. alot of people are earning alot through betting and they invest their resources effectively.

There are people who are really making a lot of money online to betting and gambling. I do not see it as a legit source of income but it has been creating wealth and a sustainable living for a lot of people.

So many people could be earning with this but I haven't seen anyone before. Like one of my friend few days ago has lost so much of his little money to Bettings. sometimes we have to be very careful about these things.

Betting is not a wide venture to go into. Though people have made millions from it, they are few and a large proportion of bettors are actually in debts due to accumulated losses.

Yes I have seen someone make money through betting. Some people can be lucky winning most of the time they bet but some still fine it difficult to discover the formula that ensures winning. So many people usually win huge amount via betting.

Yes I can say I have seen someone who actually makes a living betting. But we all know that the majority of persons playing bets end up losing their monies to the bookmakers. The bookmakers always end up being the winner when it comes to betting then leaving the few slots for the bettors.

I have some friends too that are making their daily living out of betting but they are actually high stakers , they choose small odds like two to five odds and stake high amount of money.

I have some friends too that are making their daily living out of betting but they are actually high stakers , they choose small odds like two to five odds and stake high amount of money.
This is true. Technically the high stakers are the ones that are likely to make higher profit. They usually stake very high on little odds that are more likely to go according to their predictions.

I have never seen anybody that has made it big and sustainable money through gambling. They are definitely people who have done that but I have personally not seen any.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back