Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I've never rode on a horse because I don't know how comfortable I would feel when I will be doing so, after all that animal is choosing where to go and what to do next so it is kind of disturbing me, now I know that it is not the case and those are special trained horses which wouldn't do useless moves or anything bad to you, but it is just how I feels so that is the problem, feelings cannot be easily changed just like fears you have to face them for a long time in order for them to fade away. I am also afraid of the feeling it's self while riding because it seems to be uncomfortable, but after all since it is usually a one time experience I will definitely give it a chance one day, you cannot judge a book by it's cover :). But what about you have you ever rode on a horse?

I have not rode on a horse before because of fear. The first time I saw a horse running, the courage to ride on it disappeared. The horse was taller than me and I know that it is taller than most humans too. The sound that came from it foot prints when it was running was really scary.

I have never rode on one before nor I am I planning to ride one. I just not like that animal the way it does to the riders on horse racing arenas.
It's very scary and daring in its making. However there are people who are trained to ride the horses and are very interesting to watching them doing it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back