What's new

Have You Ever Reported An Illegal Business To The Authorities?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
Illegal businesses are a very huge problem in many countries. Such kind of businesses may harm the economy of the country or they may harm the country in many other days as well. So, have you ever reported and illegal business to authorities?

When I was doing my public health attachment, we would do inspections in different business premises. Especially those that sell food and food products. We once reported a supermarket that was selling so many expired products.

I did report an illegal business one certain time, but I regretted my action then as it was as if I wasted my time, the agency I reported the case to, told me categorically that they can do nothing about it

Last edited:
When I was doing my public health attachment, we would do inspections in different business premises. Especially those that sell food and food products. We once reported a supermarket that was selling so many expired products.
A lot of businesses do not want to cut their losses and continue selling those expired goods. This can cause almost as much harm as those that sell counterfeit products.

No, I have never done that before. I have not come near anyone doing running illegal business. I may know about the company but I will not details about such company. And in reporting, you need to have details information.

No, I have never done that before. I have not come near anyone doing running illegal business. I may know about the company but I will not details about such company. And in reporting, you need to have details information.
Sometimes it might not be an illegal business per say but it can also be in the form of practices that are not good and can be very harmful to society in entirely and you need to speak out

There was a guy that was selling weed in my area. At first, it didn't bother us because we felt it was for those that smoked. It became a social problem when he started recruiting young boys to start selling for him. We promptly reported him and he was arrested. He was locked behind bars for 4 years.

Illegal businesses are a very huge problem in many countries. Such kind of businesses may harm the economy of the country or they may harm the country in many other days as well. So, have you ever reported and illegal business to authorities?
I have never done this because my country is full of bribery and corruption and the authorities will release those people and even tell them the person who reported them so there is no essence

this is something that is
I have never done this because my country is full of bribery and corruption and the authorities will release those people and even tell them the person who reported them so there is no essence
very scary, i remember i watched a series once called prison break, when Theodore bagwell escaped from prison he went searching for the lady that reported him to the authorities to kill her.

this is something that is

very scary, i remember i watched a series once called prison break, when Theodore bagwell escaped from prison he went searching for the lady that reported him to the authorities to kill her.
It happens in the real life too and that is why we need to be extra careful. This is even why I cannot work as a whistle blowers. Their lives are always on danger and I don't like it.

There was a time I made an attempt to report an illegal business to the appropriate authorities . I later changed my mind because the law enforcement agency in my country is totally corrupt and the table could turn.

I have not raised alarm on an illegal business because I have not seen one . Apparently, if I get a hold of one, I would definitely raise an alarm and make a proper report.

Actually I have not done that before and I don't really think I can be able to do that.

Sometimes when you think you are doing the right thing, it may he causing a lot of harm to yourself than good to the society.

Well, I have seen a lot of illegal businesses around me, however, I have never reported any illegal businesses to the authorities. I always mind my own businesses and do not get involved with hassles.

I have not reported any illegal business here. We have this challenge with the police not always acting fast on reports and that will end up putting the person that reported in danger. This is what I always try to avoid as minding my business is a better job for me.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back